simple receiver24 links
Operating Modes : Longwave
- 136 kHz direct conversion receiver
- IK2PII describe here a simple direct conversion receiver, thinked for QRSS and DFCW communications, as companion of ARGO or SPECTRAN programs.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to build a simple wireless telegraph set
- The simplest wireless telegraph set consists of a means of generating and controlling a spark which sends out radio waves into the air, and a receiver or detector to detect the radio waves.
[ Hits: 4558 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.97 ]
- 30 Meters receiver
- A simple 30 meters receiver for low power QRSS Beacons and PSK31
[ Hits: 1033 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W8WWV Icom 706MKIIG simple accessories
- Acc1 Breakout Box, Fused Power Cable with Accessory Tap, Microphone Breakout Box, CI-V Interface, Using the Auto Sound System for Receiver Audio
[ Hits: 3496 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.90 ]
- Two Kenwood TS850 modifications
- Here are two simple modifications / repairs for the Kenwood TS850 HF transceiver, dual receiver mod, and battery pack replacement
[ Hits: 2599 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Drake R-4C Power Supply Mod
- A simple Drake R-4C receiver power supply modification
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Simple Dual Band SSB Transceiver
- Homebrew a dual-band transceiver with a crisp receiver and a clean SSB signal
[ Hits: 2755 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- TS-590S Pan Adapter Cable
- This article describes how to make a simple receiver Out adapter cable for the Kenwood TS-590S, so a second receiver can be connected and used as a pan-adapter
[ Hits: 1110 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QRP equipment
- Simple QRP rigs, Transceivers with single side band direct conversion receivers, Receivers, Frequency counters for QRP
[ Hits: 12450 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.79 ]
- QRP transmitter with VXO
- This is a nice 1 W QRP transmitter that can be used in combination of one of the simple receivers.
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 80m Passive Heterodyne Receiver
- Using a full-size antenna and a reasonably sensitive headphone, this simple switching mixer will produce an amazing abundance of signals on 80m.
[ Hits: 1026 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Hear Amateurs on your FM Radio
- The idea makes use of a very simple direct conversion receiver on the band of interest.
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A simple receiver
- A very simple receiver project by PA2OHH
[ Hits: 1241 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Simple Receiver - the DC40
- A beginner's direct conversion receiver
[ Hits: 1101 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 30 m Band Direct Conversion Receiver
- The direct conversion receiver described consists of only a bandpass filter, mixer IC, VFO and audio filter. With only 22 parts, this simple circuit should take a few hours at the weekend to construct.
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A Simple Radio Receiver
- Development of a simple modular radio receiver
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A Simple Superhet for 40M CW
- An home made receiver for 7 MHz CW
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Simple Regen Radio for Beginners
- The Regen Shortwave Receiver using Manhattan-style ugly construction techniques.
[ Hits: 3087 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A simple regenerative receiver
- A Simple Project: One Transistor TRF Regenerative RX
[ Hits: 1982 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Noise Figure Meter with a Spectrum Analyser
- A relatively simple automatic Noise Figure (NF) meter was developed which is using a spectrum analyser as the receiver and logarithmic power detector.
[ Hits: 810 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termssimple receiver simple receiver project simple ptt simple simple log simple rib simple uhf simple atu qso log simple cb simple simple key a simple simple 4:1 simple 2/70 simple-ptt
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links