smith chart16 links
- A Collection of Smith Chart Resources
- The Smith Chart was originally created many years ago as an RF engineering aid by Phillip Smith of RCA.These pages includes extesnive documentation on smith carts.
[ Hits: 1489 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- Speedometers SWR Meters and Smith Charts
- Have wondered why a Smith chart has such strange grid lines. Believe it or not, there is a logical progression from Speedometers to Smith charts that will make the Smith grid crystal clear.
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Smith Chart Basics
- Smith Chart it is a graphic tool for solving transmission lines problems
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Smith Chart
- This tutorial introduces and explains Smith Charts, and then gives an introduction to impedance matching. Smith Chart is a tool to visualize the impedance of a transmission line and antenna system as a function of frequency.
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- ZS6BKW Multi-band Antenna
- The ZS6BKW antenna is derived from the G5RV by Brian Austin G0GSF who developed computer programs that were used in conjunction with Smith charts to calculate the optimum dimensions for his variant of the antenna.
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Smith chart
- Match & display imped of antennas, can graphically visualize and compare two sets of measured impedances simultaneously.
[ Hits: 3581 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1559 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- SMCHR smit charts
- The Smith Chart program with its extensive Help files. Written in Visual C++ ver 1.5, it runs in Windows 3.1 and later by w9dmk
[ Hits: 1066 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- Smith V3.10
- Smith is a professional Computer Smith-Chart Tool and S-Parameter Plot for windows, special price for hams and students by Fritz Dellsperger
[ Hits: 3157 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.65 ]
- Zplots - Impedance Plots with MS Excel Charts
- Zplots is an Excel application that allows you to plot impedance and related data obtained from a variety of sources. You can plot on both an XY chart and a Smith chart as well as view the data in tabular format.
The XY chart can be customized with your choice of trace lines. Frequency (in MHz) is always shown on the X axis.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Interactive Smith chart
- The interactive Smith chart enables users to navigate their way around a Smith chart, using simple discrete element impedance matching. This page allows users to try using the Smith chart, for education and interest purposes, without installing any software. Try changing the value in the load box to see the location of the impedance on the chart.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.
[ Hits: 4117 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- linSmith - Smith chart utlity
- A Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbars.
[ Hits: 1361 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A Linux Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbar
[ Hits: 553 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 694 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- SNASharp is a free software application designed to work with scalar network analyzers compatible with NWT software from DL4JAL. It is used to measure and analyze the scattering parameters (S-parameters) of microwave devices. Provide several measurements and analysis tools including Smith chart, Polar plot, S-parameter tables, Transmission line calculator
[ Hits: 34 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termssmith chart smith fort smith chart frequency chart zone chart call sign chart radio frequency chart us frequency allocation chart
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links