top 10 antenna16 links
- SJ2W 160 meter antennas
- SJ2W Contest Station, antenna for the 160 meter is a 39m vertical. This 160m antenna consist of 29m of WIBE tower sections with an insulated base and 10m top tube.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Marconi Antenna for 160m
- A 100Ft wire antenna for the top meter band
[ Hits: 1264 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The Sperrtopf antenna for 2 meter band
- By ON4CFC Pascal, describe how to build a Sperrtopf or Sleeve antenna for the 144 Mhz, PDF File by antennex
[ Hits: 1985 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 80-10 Meters Doublets antennas
- All band doublet antenna based on NB6Zep's design and an 88 foot flatop version
[ Hits: 7591 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Folded dipole antenna by N4SPP
- A quarter size cobra dipole antenna, a multiband dipole antenna for 40 to 10 meters basedn on original cobra dipole design but with a limited space by N4SPP
[ Hits: 2277 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 10-80 Slinky Dipole
- A slinky dipole antenna that covers almost all HF bands mede with a flexible 90-turn metal spring by N4SPP
[ Hits: 824 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6815 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- 160-RV - Top Band G5RV Antenna
- How to turn a G5RV antenna into a 160 meter band antenna with easy to find parts. A G5RV adapter for tob band by Thomas AD1B
[ Hits: 1668 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tee Vertical Antenna for the 630M Band
- The conventional configuration was an inverted-L arrangement with the vertical section going up about 13m and then a horizontal top-load wire extending about 8m, the end of which was supported by a tree at about 10m.
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Slinky Loop Antenna
- A wide range antenna made from a toy published on a 2010 Radcom article by M0ZSA
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 10-80 meters Mobile HF antenna
- This is a combination center and top loaded multiband antenna by Mark D. Lowell, N1LO PDF File
[ Hits: 9681 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1438 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Simple Balcony Antenna
- Antenna for limited space, made from 24AWG wire helically wrapped around the top element of a 3-element cane pole, is basically a fully-loaded vertical and performance are limited and should represent the last resort for extreme cases.
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Balcony Antenna for 7 10 14 MHz
- A project for a balcony antenna that works on 7 10 14 MHz made by 2 PVC tubes coiled with insulated copper wire, a solution for restricted lots.
[ Hits: 1587 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX CB Radio is an 11 meter band DX-info page with Country Divisions, DX27, Q-Codes and more. A dedicated website and blog devoted to CB Radio DX hosted by 233YO105. Main topics are CB Radio modifications, Antennas, Propagation conditions, 11 meter band cluster, Citizen Band Radio Guide, 11m DX Groups
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- Cushcraft A3S Refurbishing
- Refurbishing my 10 years old Cushcraft A3S triband HF Antenna
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna scanner antenna from old tv antenna iwu antenna dk3 antenna vhf antenna log per antenna 900 mhz antenna 6 db vhf antenna antenna-50-mhz am fm antenna 154 mhz antenna dv-27 antenna lw 1o1 antenna rf antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links