transmission modes10 links
- Radio Audio and sound files
- Some tens of very special audio files recorded during amateur radio activities like aurora traffic, meteor scatter, communications with ISS crew and the sound of various transmission modes that you can hear on HF and VHF bands
[ Hits: 7847 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Sound samples of digital transmissions
- Sound samples of the transmission modes recorded at 11025 samples per second, mono and the message in all of the samples is the same: "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog 1234567890".
[ Hits: 2886 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Image Modes
- Before the advent of digital transmission modes, several analog schemes were developed to transmit images or image-like information on the Amateur Radio bands.
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PACTOR can be viewed as a combination of two earlier digital modes, packet radio and AMateur Teleprinting Over Radio (AMTOR). PACTOR provides improved throughput because its transmission speed adapts to the quality of the link and it uses Huffman compressed characters.
[ Hits: 579 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G6GVI's data transmission page
- WinDRM for rapid data transmission over radio channels. A quick-start guide by Ross G6GVI and Jack G8HIK
[ Hits: 366 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- What is ESSB
- Extended Single SideBand is any SSB transmission that exceeds the audio bandwidth of common 2.9kHz SSB J3E modes by essb.us
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RTTY, FSK vs AFK
- RTTY transmissions with audio boards, can be transmitted either in FSK or AFSK mode. Learn differences between this two different modes by IK3QAR
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SSTV Transmission Modes
- General characteristics of SSTV transmission mode
[ Hits: 1252 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- glfer is a program for reception and transmission of QRSS/DFCW signals. It is composed of two main parts: the spectrogram window, where you can see the spectrum of the received signal vs. time
the transmission functions, to emit cw characters at a slow but precisely controlled speed, using the QRSS (slow CW) or DFCW (Dual Frequency CW) modes
[ Hits: 1558 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links