used ham radio63 links
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Dipole Antennas
- Dual Band Dipole 20-40m
- A simple dipole built for two-band operation can be used for portable use and operate 20 and 40 meter bands
[ Hits: 6841 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- Portable HF Antenna for the field day
- This article describes a project of asymmetrical hatted vertical dipole, a portable antenna that can be used for field day operations, sota, campings or even for fixed installations. This is a freestanding 20-10m antenna that is really easy to build, easy to tune and relatively easy to carry.
[ Hits: 1342 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- VHF 5/8wave vertical antennas
- By Guy, de ON6MU, At VHF, both the 1/4-wavelength monopole and the 5/8-wavelength monopole antennas are widely used.
[ Hits: 1810 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Clansman Radios British Army
- Information on Clansman Radios,used by the British army and are usable by Ham Radio users
[ Hits: 1281 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- This online database, called HAMLOG, can be used free of charge by any radio amateur worldwide.
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CollegeARC Blog
- Showcasing college amateur radio club activities, events, and projects. Informs visitors of up to date news items pertaining to ham radio technology used on campuses by students, faculty, and staff. A way for alumni to be informed of their clubs activities.
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Home of the Radio Teacher Project Website, study guides, class documents and videos to be used by instructors
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- House Of Tubes
- High-quality brand name tubes ideal for use in audio amplifiers and ham radio equipment at low prices, including used and hard to find tubes.
[ Hits: 1394 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital Modes used in Ham Radio
- Article with waterfall pictures and samples of several digital modes like psk31, sstv packet pactor hellschreiber domino thor jt65 and more
[ Hits: 1021 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 5 Amp power supply for portable usage
- A 13,8v/5Amp 78H05 based power supply for portable use. In this example used to power up a Yaesu FT-817
[ Hits: 7194 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 2225 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Memphis Amateur Electronics, Inc.
- New and used ham radio equipment supplier. we carry hundreds of ham radio products including amateur radios from alinco, icom, kenwood, and yaesu, plus ham radio products from mfj, ldg, diamond antennas, hustler, ameritron, astron power supplies, and books .
[ Hits: 2069 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RTPDir bridge software
- rtpDir: rtpDir_for_EchoLink_and_IRLP
RTPDir bridge software(Real Time Protocol Director).
It can be used on the Amateur bands, Government, commercial and private nets, or direct user to user without any radios connected.
[ Hits: 2214 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.44 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 22215 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 6133 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- Ipsk31 is a modem based on Bpsk31 protocol for ham radio digital transmissions. Can be used on IPhone and Ipod Touch, and let you transmit and receive PSK31 directly from your Apple device.
[ Hits: 4929 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Universal frequency counter & voltage meter
- to be used with QRP transceivers
[ Hits: 1243 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hybrid antenna splitter
- This scheme can be used to combine two antennas
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Programming VHF/UHF Radios
- Programming a new VHF/UHF radio usually proves to be a frustrating experience for most new amateur radio operators. A new radio must first be programmed for simplex and repeater operation before it can be used to communicate with local hams.
[ Hits: 14224 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Universal Programming Cable for Radios
- The programming cable is intended to be used with a computer RS-232 port for programming radios and other devices.
[ Hits: 4187 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
You can try similar termsradio shack ham radio ht /cb radio 1 bc radio 10m radio 2 m radio 2 way radio 2 way radio uk 220 mhz radio 2m radio 3 ft radio 440 radio 5.0 radio 6m radio 70 mhz radio 80m radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links