v dipole374 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 51775 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10874 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 89954 | Votes: 104 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 14019 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna- How Broad Is It? Adapted from Technical Correspondence, QST, September 1976, the increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole via W2DU
[ Hits: 4846 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Build a bazooka dipole
- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
[ Hits: 52758 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- Bazooka vs Dipole
- Discussion, will a double bazooka outperform a dipole, enough to notice a difference on 40m.
[ Hits: 5046 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3224 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be? Dipole Antennas and the effect of height above ground
[ Hits: 19945 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- Shortened Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole
- Design your owm HF shiortened dipole. Includes a diagram of a lumped-constant loaded dipole antenna that is intended to fit in available space, rather than requiring a full 1/2 wavelength, at a specified frequency
[ Hits: 2636 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- PY8ELO Dipole project
- A spanish page about inverted V dipole construction tips and calculations.
[ Hits: 1160 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9450 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4858 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Although a magnetic loop antenna(aka small loop antenna) is very compact, its efficiency is close to a half-wavelength dipole if carefully built.
[ Hits: 1405 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Picture of a multiband dipole
- Pictures of a multiband dipole, build with simple PVC T and standard electrical wire
[ Hits: 40073 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 4.84 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 4123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3672 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1546 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.72 ]
[ Hits: 1949 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.08 ]
You can try similar terms10 dipole 10 m dipole 10m dipole 10m v dipole 10m ve dipole 144 mhz dipole 15 dipole 15 m dipole 15m dipole 160 80 40 dipole 160 dipole 17m dipole 20 10 dipole 20 m dipole 20m dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links