vert870 links - and 14 categories
Antennas : 160M
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 17064 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- 20m delta loop
- This antenna is fed for vertical polarisation, to give a low angle of radiation for DX and also a nearly omni-directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 61412 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 9323 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32672 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 80 Meter vertical Loop
- An 80 meter band vertical loop antenna setup at PA3FUN
[ Hits: 975 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Vertically Polarized Delta Loop for 40m
- Practical contruction and designing notes of a delta loop for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 19516 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.28 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1863 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 8307 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- The G5RV patterns
- G5RV detailed antenna patterns and 3D plots setting it up as inverted V with a different angle, compared to horizontal way.
[ Hits: 4776 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 96940 | Votes: 108 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- DARC Lightship-Award
- The DARC section Emden (DOK IŲ6) is pleased to announce the issue of an award for establishing contact to those local sectione which have museum-converted lightship located in their areas
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VK Classifieds
- Australia's busiest radio related classifieds site. Free instantly online adverts from the VK/ZL area.
[ Hits: 3169 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- Rybakov antenna by IV3SBE
- Multiband no traps vertical antenna 80-6M
[ Hits: 9974 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Charles Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antennas. Two, Six, Ten and eleven meters antennas
[ Hits: 2949 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- JWM Engineering Group
- Top quality Microwave Phase Locked oscillators for DB6NT, DEMI and homebrew microwave transverters, and other support products.
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- QRA to Lat/Long converter
- G7RAU QRA to LAT/LONG and visa versa
[ Hits: 1532 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Morse code ringtone generator
- This page converts text into a morse code ringtone playable on most mobile phones.
[ Hits: 5833 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Radio Pro Shop
- 11 Meter CB, 10 Meter Amateur Ham, FRS, GMRS Radios, Test Meters, Scanners, Antennas, Microphones, Power Supplies, Inverters, Accessories and Technical Reference Information.
[ Hits: 16176 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11924 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 45361 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 6.92 ]
You can try similar terms10 m vert 43 ft vert vert 12 meter vert antenna vert 40 mt cushcraft hf vert hf vert antenna italian vert pole vert vert loop hf homebrew multi band vert
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links