vertical antenna446 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160m Vertical
- A conversion of a 80m dipole into a 160m vertical antenna
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 2 Meter Vertical Moxon
- A home made vertical polarized moxon antenna for 144 MHz, includes dimensions, antenna pattern, SWR and antenna gain plots by WB5CXC
[ Hits: 1324 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Optimized 40M Vertical Array
- A two element 40 meter vertical antenna array. A real project built, tuned and tested.
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Vertical Delta Loops
- A excellent 31 pages presentation of how to build and setup vertical delta loops, giving attantion to performance, loop shape or optimal feeding point, includes many pictures and comparison vs dipoles or monopole antennas
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Refining an End Fed Antenna
- Optimizing performances of the end-fed antennas QRP quarterly article
[ Hits: 865 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 20m Half-Wave End Fed
- A Half wave antenna has a high impedance feed point. This can be matched using a 1/4 wave stub matching section and converts the 40m vertical into an L-shaped 20m J-Pole antenna. The 300 ohm feeder used for this purpose must be kept away from the ground.
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Unwanted RF in the shack
- How to make your own CMC Common Mode Current choke and where to place in your antenna feed-line.
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 40 m Wire 4 Square Vertical Array
- 40 meter four square vertical array using four full-size 40 meter ground plane antennas, using only two radials
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 20 Meter Moxon Antenna
- A club project experiment about a vertical Moxon antenna for 20 meter band
[ Hits: 1042 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5 Band Telescopic Vertical Antenna
- 5 Band 1/4 wave Telescopic Antenna. The 20m to 10m, antenna is simple and cheap to make, and has a performance that matches commercial antennas but at cost considerably lower. The design was purposely based on a telescoping fibre glass fishing rod as this allows it to be easily stowed away in the car.
[ Hits: 2286 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- NVIS Antenna Design
- A presentation on designing Near-Vertical Incidence Skywave (NVIS) antennas and all related EZNEC models in a single zip file or the single presentation in PDF File
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- What Is the Best Antenna Height?
- Answers to common questions on antenna height. Best height for horizontal antennas and the optimal height for verticals.
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The 10/15/20 Meter Trap Vertical Antenna
- This antenna project came out very nice. It's a rugged homebrew multi-band trap vertical antenna that works the 10, 15, and 20 meter amateur radio bands. The antenna can be mounted on the ground or on a mast. Mounted on the ground the antenna has a low take off angle for working DX. If mounted on a mast the antenna will acheive both a low angle as well as another radiation lobe that has a much higher take off angle.
[ Hits: 2436 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Fishing Rod Vertical
- A homebrew fishing-rod vertical using a very nice design from EB5EKT. This antenna works 20, 30, and 40M bands by selecting the tap points using alligator clips
[ Hits: 2016 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Short 80m center-loaded vertical
- A short vertical antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- An off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator. It needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m by M0UKD
[ Hits: 1010 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Off-center Fed Windom Antenna with Vertical Radiator
- 80 to 6 meters, 2 KW, designed to be used at heights of only 25 to 45 feet, includes a twenty foot long vertical radiator
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Antenna manufacturer based in Spain, design, test and produce HF Monoband Multiband Yagi Wire and Vertical antennas, VHF UHF Antennas Balus and accessories.
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HF Antennas for Beginners - 30 Meters and Below
- An interesting article for beginners that guide new hams to find what kind of antenna to install, evaluating wire aerials, commercial verticals and how to setup antennas in restricted lots
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Problems and the HF Vertical Antenna
- Are you having RF problems in the shack since you put up your HF vertical antenna? This is a common problem with an easy solution.
[ Hits: 1297 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
You can try similar terms10 m vertical antenna 160 vertical antenna 2 m antenna vertical 2 m vhf vertical antenna 20m vertical antenna 2m vertical antenna 40 m vertical antenna 40m vertical antenna 40m vertical end-fed antenna 5/8 vertical antenna 6m vertical antenna 7 mhz vertical antenna 70 mhz vertical antenna 80m vertical antenna : hf vertical antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links