vertical t 8065 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 4M
- 6m and 4m Vertical Dipole Antenna
- The two dipoles are parallel with a distance of 12 cm and are also fed in parallel.
The total length of the 4 m dipole is 208 cm and the 6 m dipole is 280 cm.
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Umbrella Antenna for 80 Meters
- An umbrella antenna is basically just a vertical monopole antenna that is top-loaded with a large end-hat. The hat consists of a number of radial wires that slope away, downward from the top of the antenna.
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80 Meter Shortened Ground Plain Antenna
- This antenna is a vertical loop antenna mounted on a 8 meters high grounded mast with an input impedance of 50 Ohms without a matching device
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Top Loaded Vertical Antenna for 80 Meters Band
- Top Loaded Vertical Antenna 3,5 MHz 80m and a 14 MHz Trap for the 20m band. The weight of this portable vertical antenna is less than 1 kg, including the ground network. The weight of the telescopic fiberglass fishing rod is another 1kg. The rod expands from 1.5 meters to 8 meters.
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Remotely tuned 80-10m Wire Antenna
- A remotely tuned 80m to 10m wire vertical antenna
[ Hits: 1174 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms20 m vertical 20m vertical 40 vertical 40m vertical 4m vertical 80m vertical fan vertical hf vertical r7 vertical vertical 10m vertical 80 160 vertical hf vertical t 80 2 band vertical 20 meter vertical
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links