vertical t 8065 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 80/160 Dual band vertical
- This 80/160 meter antenna is constructed from six 12 foot aluminum tubes to form a slip-up mast antenna some 60 feet high by K0RWU
[ Hits: 5702 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2554 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- Vertical for 80 or 160 meters
- KE4UYP project for a top fed 1/4 wave lenght linear loaded vertical for 80m or 160m
[ Hits: 1639 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Double-L Antenna For 80 and 160
- A vertical antenna for 80 and 160, fed with a single feed line that is simple, effective, and requires no ground system.
[ Hits: 1925 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- The Hudson antenna
- A vertical antenna for 80 and 40 meters project with lots of assembling pictures and plan by LU9DPD in spanish
[ Hits: 2676 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Vertical Antenna For 40- 80-160 Meters
- The basic antenna is a vertical monopole, using elevated radials to complete the ground plane by k5oe
[ Hits: 4087 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6 ]
- 80 Meter Pizza Pan Antenna
- This is a resonant, half-wave, vertical antenna. It takes up little space in the back yard, was designed for operation on a single frequency 80 meter PSK net, and is reasonably inexpensive to construct by Chuck Hines, K6QKL
[ Hits: 3590 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- 80 meters beacon antenna
- A vertical antenna specifically designed to work with the 80 meter CW beacon keyer
[ Hits: 2107 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- 80 Meter Vertical Experiment
- 80 meter vertical experiment by Bob Raynor N4JTE
[ Hits: 2599 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- The 80M elevated wire vertical array
- This 80M antenna is a pair of raised 1/4-wave verticals
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 802.11 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Antenna
- A 2.4Ghz low-power 5dBi vertical collinear
antenna for 802.11 applications
[ Hits: 9004 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 20332 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- Four square phased verticals
- This page is a short description of the four phased verticals system i've build and used. It is primarily intendend to be used on the lower bands 160m, 80m, 40m.
[ Hits: 3039 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4904 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- Another vertical antenna for 30, 40 and 80 meters
- This article is to describe a multi band DX-dedicated antenna offering a minimum of compromises (such as lossy traps), for the hams not having any high-support
[ Hits: 4207 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- The Joystick Antenna
- The Joystick antenna was used many years ago as an all band vertical HF antenna under restricted space situations that would cover from 80 meters thru 10 meters with a tuner and was a great commercial success Some hams even had success with it on 160 meters.
[ Hits: 4534 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 7261 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Why Radials ?
- Butternut article on radials usage on vertical and ground plane antennas
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna - Requires no tuner - great results from 40m to 10m plus 80m & 6m with reduced performance
[ Hits: 4491 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- Self supporting 80M Vertical
- A self supporting vertical antenna for 80 meters by W9OY include pictures and construction details
[ Hits: 2250 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
You can try similar terms20 m vertical 20m vertical 40 vertical 40m vertical 4m vertical 80m vertical fan vertical hf vertical r7 vertical vertical 10m vertical 80 160 vertical hf vertical t 80 2 band vertical 20 meter vertical
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links