wave tools5 links
- Homebrew a Half-Wave Dipole Antenna
- If you own a soldering iron and a few simple tools, you can build and erect your own half-wave dipole antenna in about half a day.
[ Hits: 1497 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
[ Hits: 4408 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Hf-vhf-uhf-shf-digital-monitoring-site,wavecom Decoder and tools, winradio and DRM decoders, WD3000 Direction Finding System , radioraft software. PFSL3000 Integrated HF-VHF-UHF signal monitorin
[ Hits: 673 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ACE-HF Propagation Prediction Software
- ACE HF Pro, ACE HF Mobile are Radio Frequency (RF) propagation analysis tools designed for military applications.
This version allows the user to analyze the entire HF spectrum using a single fixed transmitter location and multiply receive locations.
[ Hits: 9109 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.55 ]
You can try similar termsrf tools ham radio tools 5/8 wave antenna full wave ground wave ham short wave medium wave quarter wave 5/8 wave dipole antenna full wave quad multi wave generator short wave listening short-wave.info sine wave generator half wave vertical antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links