x yagi217 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 12M
- 4 element yagi for 24MHz
- Optimised with the very latest PSO (particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques. Perfect flat SWR and excellent performance throughout the band and easy to self-build.
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 7elements 21MHz OWA Yagi
- An Excellent 15M compact 7el OWA Yagi for the 21MHz band. SWR remains below 1.1:1 from 21-21.45MHz. Tapered elements in Metric and USA sizes
[ Hits: 680 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 14elem. 144MHz OWA EME Yagi
- Simply a superb 50Ohm 2m Yagi with excellent bandwidth and most important, low noise.
[ Hits: 1223 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 40 Meter Rotatable Dipole
- An excellent all-around 40 meter antenna for those who don't have room for a multi element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4460 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- 3 elements 50MHz LFA Yagi antenna
- A very compact, 1.94 m boom, high gain LFA Yagi for 50MHz a good stacker and a must look, featuring max 8.47dBi at 50.150MHz and a F/B of 30.7dB, eznec files available to download.
[ Hits: 1649 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.81 ]
- 9 elements 50MHz 12.5Ohm Yagi
- A DX antenna for Serious hams. High gain, super flat SWR. The ultimate 9el 50MHz Yagi
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 7 elements 50Mhz Yagi Antenna
- A very simple to build, compact 7el 50MHz OWA requiring no complex matching and flat SWR across the bottom of the 6m band
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G0KSC SC0609L 9el OWA Yagi for 50Mhz
- A Very popular choice amoungst DX'ers. This is an easy build antenna with serious gain and is extremley stable in rain and ice.
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The 4 over 4 Yagi for use on 50 MHz:
- 4 Stacked 4 element yagi for six meters band
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 26 elelements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 26 elements 70cms Yagi for EME ultra low noise excellent G/T figure. Easy self build
[ Hits: 1711 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Designing Driven Elements in Yagi antennas
- The design and feeding of driven elements for VHF/UHF Yagi antennas , modeling, observations and some case studies by Graham Daubney F/G8MBI
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PVC Yagi antennas - techniques
- Collection of different techniques to homebrew PVC yagi antennas, including elements assembling, baluns and chokes, radiator box tips and tricks by dk7zb
[ Hits: 1451 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Protection for Yagi elements
- The following discussion about the Aluminum oxidization & protection of Yagi elements took place in the Moon-Net reflector.
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homemade Arrow Antenna
- EA4CYQ portable VHF UHF Yagi antenna designed for satellite operations.
[ Hits: 3951 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- UHF 70 cm henditenna
- A yagi antenna for 70 cm by XE3RN based on a K5OE project.
[ Hits: 3731 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- DXpedition Antennas for salt water locations
- Which is better a 20m antenna for an island DXpedition: Yagi at 25', or a vertical or two on the beach?
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Optimum 6 Element Yagi-Antenna
- A 70cm and 2m 6 elements yagi antenna plan based on the IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation
[ Hits: 1304 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 23 cm loop antenna
- Loop yagi antenna for 23 cm band based on N6CA project
[ Hits: 1623 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Choosing a Yagi
- Bencher Tech Notes: Selecting your next yagi
[ Hits: 697 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- YagiMax 311
- A freeware dos antenna design program, dedicated to yagi antenna design by K4VX
[ Hits: 3791 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 5.43 ]
You can try similar terms1 ghz yagi 10 m yagi 10m yagi 10m yagi 11 m yagi 12 m yagi 12 yagi 12m yagi 13 cm yagi 14 db yagi 14 mhz yagi 144 mhz yagi 144 yagi 146 mhz yagi 15m 20m yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links