- Home made antennas by we6w
- Various types of antennas by we6w
[ Hits: 38685 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 27272 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- HF Home made Balun
- A balun is a device that is used at the feedpoint of a balanced antenna when an unbalanced feedline is desired to feed the antenna. Balun is a contraction for BALanced to UNbalanced.
[ Hits: 37761 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[ Hits: 83527 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- KB1DIG's 2 Meter Antenna Design Gallery
- Home-brew antenna designs for VHF. 2-meter colinears, 2-meter Halo, and 6-meter Halo
[ Hits: 33020 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 38776 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- Indoor antenna de F6CYV
- Indoor wire antenna project for 7 Mhz band, basically a folded dipole antenna, design based on a project by F6CYV
[ Hits: 36274 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Loop Antenna for 6m
- Indoor loop antenna for six meters band, project by Colen Harlow, G8BTK
[ Hits: 27802 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 48823 | Votes: 74 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29193 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Log Periodic Antenna Design
- calculates the dimensions and spacings of the elements needed to build a log periodic antenna, given tao, sigma and the lower and upper cutoff frequencies.
[ Hits: 29828 | Votes: 249 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- HF mobile antenna
- Build your mobile antenna which outperforms Hustler by 10db and ATAS-100 by 18db. From 80 to 10m.
[ Hits: 30170 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antenna
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
[ Hits: 34838 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- HF portable antenna - 40 to 6 meters
- Phil Salas AD5X 40 through 6 meter HF portable multiband antenna, construction article, plans, and photos
[ Hits: 52412 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.38 ]
- Grounding is key to good reception
- Guidelines to groundings.
[ Hits: 46716 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Inverted L antenna
- The ever-popular inverted L antnna, a fast to implement and setup shortwave antenna project by Arnie Coro C02KK
[ Hits: 27017 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Longwire antenna basics
- basic notes on building longwire antennas for medium waves
[ Hits: 49298 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- Longwire Antenna Instructions
- Instructions for Putting up a Long-Wire Antenna
[ Hits: 100457 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 43285 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 36836 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- TALK and listen live on a CB radio base station linked to the Internet.
[ Hits: 39399 | Votes: 134 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- Ham Radio Live from Dallas, Texas
- An online Ten Tec Pegasus with a schedule of frequencys monitored, by Bob, K5AHT, Bill, K5WGA and Pete, AE5PL.
[ Hits: 61760 | Votes: 261 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- Jersey Radio - Police Scanner
- Listen to Jersey City cops fight crime, live and uncensored. Anything can happen out on the streets of the city
[ Hits: 37533 | Votes: 91 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- Las Vegas Live Scanner
- Las Vegas, Nevada Police and Fire Live Scanner
[ Hits: 44679 | Votes: 145 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- Las Vegas Metro Police Department 24/7 Scanner
- Las Vegas, NV Police scanner. It is 24/7 and live.
[ Hits: 78227 | Votes: 403 | Rating: 6.65 ]
- Las Vegas Metro Police scanner
- Live feed from las vegas police web site. LVMPD, scanner may not be available.
[ Hits: 77548 | Votes: 361 | Rating: 4.02 ]
- HENRY Amplifiers
- Henry Radio amplifiers for HF & VHF UHF Amateur and-or Commercial-Industrial use
[ Hits: 45919 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- Hy Gain
- HF UHF/VHFAntennas, dipoles, accessories and rotators
[ Hits: 47398 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- Grid Square maps
- Several grid square maps on the net, including world maps, regional maps and specific country grid square maps, collected by ve2pij
[ Hits: 47021 | Votes: 125 | Rating: 5.82 ]
- Ham radio map
- Large size gif map with call signs
[ Hits: 65148 | Votes: 825 | Rating: 5.41 ]
- Hidden and stealth antennas
- Antenna Restrictions, Power Restrictions, RFI Problems, or Limited Space keeping you off the air?
[ Hits: 35607 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Ham manuals on PDF Format. Take a tour of manuals on-line.
[ Hits: 27207 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 3.86 ]
- Ham Radio Outlet
- A full line dealer with 12 locations nationwide.
[ Hits: 30336 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[ Hits: 45711 | Votes: 156 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5
- HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV. Ham Radio Deluxe V6 instead is a commercial product distributed by HRD Software LL
[ Hits: 62855 | Votes: 140 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Logger 32
- Free Windows Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka. Logger32 runs under all Windows versions.
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 42650 | Votes: 162 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 86253 | Votes: 188 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5.24.38 Download
- Download latest free version of the popular Ham Radio Deluxe 5. An amateur radio suite that includes Log program, remote radio control, multimode decoder, mapping and rotor control tools. Latest build is 5.24.38
[ Hits: 28995 | Votes: 351 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 29817 | Votes: 169 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- How modify a CB linear to use in HF band
- how to modify a Cb linear amplifier to use in HAm HF band
[ Hits: 32708 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- KB2LJJ Radio Mods Database
- The KB2LJJ radio mods database offers approximately 12,000 Radio Mod's, circuits and manuals.
[ Hits: 36581 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- HF Radio Modifications
- Lots of HF radio mods, including AOR, Kenwood, Yaesu, Icom, Uniden, Alinco, Sony
[ Hits: 44096 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- Ham Radio Circuits
- Circuits of SSB Transceiver, AM DSB Transmitter, Antennas, BFO, VFO, 807, FM Mike, Crystal filter and more.
[ Hits: 34637 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Large list of homemade projects and designs
[ Hits: 30162 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- GW0VNR Upconverter
- A simple upconverter project for use with the RTL SDR or Fun Cube Dongle
[ Hits: 31302 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]