- J-vertical for 10 meters
- J-vertical antennas for 10 meter band, a slim jim for 28 MHz with photos and plans
[ Hits: 28081 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.39 ]
- DX Dual Dipole
- Two dipoles fed from the same coaxial line by n6bz for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 31263 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.1 ]
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 146695 | Votes: 196 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 28812 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- G5RV Beam
- G5RV 40m Beam Antenna.
Adding a 28 ft. piece of vertical wire to one end of a 102 ft. center-fed dipole turns it into a 40m beam with a very wide beamwidth
[ Hits: 26384 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9 ]
- Delta Loop for 50 MHz
- Delta loop and vertical antenna plans with translation in italian
[ Hits: 29320 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6 ]
- Building baluns
- How to easily home-brew baluns even in strange formats 1/1 - 2/1 - 4/1 - 6/1 - 9/1 - 12/1 et 16/1 for bands from 1.8 to 30 (50) MHz in french
[ Hits: 33528 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- Coaxial Balun
- Coaxial balun plan by I0QM
[ Hits: 30434 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- HF Home made Balun
- A balun is a device that is used at the feedpoint of a balanced antenna when an unbalanced feedline is desired to feed the antenna. Balun is a contraction for BALanced to UNbalanced.
[ Hits: 38826 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[ Hits: 86590 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- Double bazooka coaxial dipole antenna
- From WH2T Dr Ace's Double Bazooka Coaxial Dipole
[ Hits: 47818 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- EH antenna for 160 mt by Iz7ath
- EH antenna for 160 mt: my experiment and comparison with a short vertical. with full details on construction procedure and testing.
[ Hits: 29156 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 42652 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- Folded Dipole
- All about folded dipoles, a variation of the dipole is an antenna called a folded dipole. It radiates like a dipole but sort of looks like a squashed quad.
[ Hits: 30246 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- G5RV Antenna
- Notes, and considerations about the G5RV antenna
[ Hits: 75316 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna construction guide
- Excellent guide to build your own G5RV antenna by Lombry
[ Hits: 37928 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- Helix antenna for 2 meters
- Plan of a helix antenna for 2 meter satellite use by VK5ZAI
[ Hits: 28256 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.1 ]
- CB antennas
- Lots of information on fabricating CB antennas
[ Hits: 29494 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Folded Dipoles for VHF/UHF Yagis
- Make your own VHF/UHF folded dipoles from aluminium tubing. Learn tips for folding yagi, softening the tubing, bending jig and make all waterproofing
[ Hits: 44403 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- Indoor antenna de F6CYV
- Indoor wire antenna project for 7 Mhz band, basically a bent dipole antenna, design based on a project by F6CYV
[ Hits: 46829 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 7.02 ]
- Loop Antenna for 6m
- Indoor loop antenna for six meters band, project by Colen Harlow, G8BTK
[ Hits: 29492 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- Easy J-pole antenna
- Everybody says keep one in your bag, nobody seems to make one work right. Here's the straight scoop on why the J-pole is not an easy antenna to duplicate!
[ Hits: 34657 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 50701 | Votes: 81 | Rating: 5.7 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 30011 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Log Periodic Antenna Design
- calculates the dimensions and spacings of the elements needed to build a log periodic antenna, given tao, sigma and the lower and upper cutoff frequencies.
[ Hits: 33344 | Votes: 274 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 43704 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Loop Antenna info
- Here you will find many information on loop antennas.
[ Hits: 41064 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- HF mobile antenna
- Build your mobile antenna which outperforms Hustler by 10db and ATAS-100 by 18db. From 80 to 10m.
[ Hits: 35663 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 7.1 ]
- Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antenna
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
[ Hits: 36381 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 4.29 ]
- G5RV Antenna
- The G5RV antenna, with its special feeder arrangement, is a multiband centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all hf bands from 3.5 to 28 MHz
[ Hits: 74471 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 6.3 ]
- HF portable antenna - 40 to 6 meters
- Homemade 40 through 6 meter HF portable multiband antenna, an aluminium antenna construction article, with plan, drawings and photos
[ Hits: 56775 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 67156 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Design
- By N6VNG, can be used to determine the element lengths and the gamma match values for different frequencies, includes link to excel files with formulas to dimension your quad antenna.
[ Hits: 30331 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- Choosing wire for an antenna
- One of the most asked questions when it comes to antennas is what kind of wire should I use
[ Hits: 32609 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- Grounding is key to good reception
- Guidelines to groundings.
[ Hits: 48748 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Inverted L antenna
- The ever-popular inverted L antnna, a fast to implement and setup shortwave antenna project by Arnie Coro C02KK
[ Hits: 28001 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Longwire antenna basics
- basic notes on building longwire antennas for medium waves
[ Hits: 50521 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Longwire Antenna Instructions
- Instructions for Putting up a Long-Wire Antenna
[ Hits: 103504 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- Home-made antennas by we6w
- Various types of antennas by we6w
[ Hits: 39183 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- Crank-up Tilt-over Tower
- A home made tower, with project design and pictures
[ Hits: 35054 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 44380 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- Homebrew your own inductors
- Cannot find the inductors you need for an antenna, a tuner or amplifier ? Build your own it is
[ Hits: 27638 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Dave's Homemade Antenna Tuner
- A multi-use Antenna Tuner
[ Hits: 28562 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.7 ]
- Cheap VHF/UHF Antennas
- Cheap Yagi Antennas for VHF/UHF
[ Hits: 99597 | Votes: 77 | Rating: 7.1 ]
- Building Helical Antennas - Seattle Wireless
- Photos and comments on building an helical antenna for wifi
[ Hits: 29970 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 37437 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Double-L For 80/160
- Double-L Antenna For 80/160 by Don Toman, K2KQ
[ Hits: 35781 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- Classic Radio Galery
- Large colletion of antique radios with details and photos
[ Hits: 28467 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- TALK and listen live on a CB radio base station linked to the Internet.
[ Hits: 42854 | Votes: 144 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- DX Summit by OH2AQ
- DX Summit Web Cluster, built up and operated by the members of OH9W OH2AQ Radio Club.
[ Hits: 120128 | Votes: 681 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- DXWatch is a modern cluster spot filter service and webcluster. Includes the possibility to create your own filter, external widget in a fast and flexible user interface.
[ Hits: 35174 | Votes: 235 | Rating: 8.03 ]
- DXCC map
- Large JPG dxcc map with amateur radio prefixes and CQ zones
[ Hits: 38387 | Votes: 406 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- Ham Radio Live from Dallas, Texas
- An online Ten Tec Pegasus with a schedule of frequencys monitored, by Bob, K5AHT, Bill, K5WGA and Pete, AE5PL.
[ Hits: 64899 | Votes: 270 | Rating: 5.58 ]
- Lamonica remote base
- You can listen to a remote controlled ham radio station and if you are a authorized ham you can talk. Originally hosted at lamonica.com this is one of the very first online ham radio stations on the net.
[ Hits: 26774 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- Chicago Police - Listen to Live Radio Scanner
- Listen to Chicago police live audio feed from different district zones
[ Hits: 134645 | Votes: 413 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- Dallas police live scanner
- Listen to the Dallas Ambulance, Fire & Police live scanner radio feed
[ Hits: 29025 | Votes: 186 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- Jersey Radio - Police Scanner
- Listen to Jersey City cops fight crime, live and uncensored. Anything can happen out on the streets of the city
[ Hits: 38012 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- Las Vegas Live Scanner
- Las Vegas, Nevada Police and Fire Live Scanner. Listen to online radio feed.
[ Hits: 45505 | Votes: 239 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- Las Vegas Metro Police Department 24/7 Scanner
- Las Vegas, NV Police scanner. It is 24/7 and live.
LVMPD has changedradio systems to a fully encrypted system. Live streaming is offline
[ Hits: 83025 | Votes: 480 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Las Vegas Metro Police scanner
- Live feed from las vegas police web site. LVMPD, scanner may not be always available.
[ Hits: 78594 | Votes: 362 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- Los Angeles Police Scanner
- LAPD Los Angeles Police scanner. Listen to LAPD Live feed, Cover Southwest, Harbor, 77th Street, and Southeast Stations plus South Bureau Traffic
[ Hits: 214713 | Votes: 1487 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- Commander Amplifiers
- HF anf VHF amplifiers made in U.S.A. by Command Technologies, Inc. now acquired by Palstar
[ Hits: 31538 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- HENRY Amplifiers
- Henry Radio amplifiers for HF & VHF UHF Amateur and-or Commercial-Industrial use
[ Hits: 46672 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 5.81 ]
- Diamond Antenna
- Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF antennas , handheld transceivers, receiving and scanner antennas, power meters, swr meters, power supplies, coaxial switches
[ Hits: 39754 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- Cushcraft Amateur Radio and commercial antennas HF and VHF vertical and yagi antennas owned by MFJ.
[ Hits: 26582 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- Hy Gain
- HF UHF/VHFAntennas, dipoles, accessories and rotators
[ Hits: 48592 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Force 12
- Force 12 HF and VHF antennas, aluminim towers and masts for ham radio
[ Hits: 37625 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- Grid Square maps
- Several grid square maps on the net, including world maps, regional maps and specific country grid square maps, collected by ve2pij
[ Hits: 48436 | Votes: 129 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- Ham radio map
- Large size gif map with call signs
[ Hits: 67464 | Votes: 832 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- Frequency List
- A comprehensive list of what is on the frequencies between .5 MHz and 5,000 MHz
[ Hits: 29498 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- Hidden and stealth antennas
- Antenna Restrictions, Power Restrictions, RFI Problems, or Limited Space keeping you off the air?
[ Hits: 36852 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Ham manuals on PDF Format. Take a tour of manuals on-line.
[ Hits: 27550 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 3.82 ]
- Ham Radio Outlet
- A full line dealer with 12 locations nationwide.
[ Hits: 31535 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- EZNEC Antenna analysis
- NEC-2 based antenna analysis software for the amateur and professional
[ Hits: 27040 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 26862 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[ Hits: 48284 | Votes: 169 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- DSPFilter - MM Hamsoft
- Freeware DSP filter by JE3HHT
[ Hits: 29419 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.39 ]
- Free programmable DSP-Filter
- Free programmable LOW/HIGH/BANDPASS FIR filter in the audio range 0-4kHz
[ Hits: 29575 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the form of an active dial scale extending the full width of the computer screen. DigiPan is the result of a joint effort between myself and Nick Fedoseev, UT2UZ, the author of MIXW32, and is intended to make PSK31 operation easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
[ Hits: 32940 | Votes: 85 | Rating: 7 ]
- Jack Audio
- Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another. JackAudio is a virtual audio software cable that run on Windows Linux and MacOS and if Free to download and to use.
[ Hits: 31059 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.7 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 27715 | Votes: 595 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5
- HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV. Ham Radio Deluxe V6 instead is a commercial product distributed by HRD Software LL
[ Hits: 73096 | Votes: 165 | Rating: 6.58 ]
- Logger 32
- Free Windows Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka. Logger32 runs under all Windows versions.
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 53081 | Votes: 184 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 46809 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 69702 | Votes: 1714 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 113066 | Votes: 241 | Rating: 6.95 ]
- Code Quick
- Master Code In 30 Days, Code quick the fastest way to master code.
[ Hits: 46509 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 82760 | Votes: 1180 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- FTBCAT Cat radio control software
- Free CAT control software for Yaesu FT-100, FT-100D, FT-817, FT-817ND, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897, FT-897D, FT-920, FT-1000MP Mark V, VR-5000 and FRG-100 transceivers.
[ Hits: 44964 | Votes: 122 | Rating: 4.69 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5.24.38 Download
- Download latest free version of the popular Ham Radio Deluxe 5. An amateur radio suite that includes Log program, remote radio control, DM780 a multimode decoder, mapping and rotor control tools. Latest free build is 5.24.38
[ Hits: 67507 | Votes: 693 | Rating: 8.61 ]
- HamAlyzer is a spectrum analyzer made just for hams, save plot images easily for emailing, monogramed with your call sign.
HamAlyzer looks no more supported, here 2.8 trial version available. Download hamalyzer
[ Hits: 26228 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 7.26 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 34746 | Votes: 185 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- How modify a CB linear to use in HF band
- how to modify a Cb linear amplifier to use in HAm HF band
[ Hits: 34131 | Votes: 104 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- Cobra Grant Superstar Emperor Galaxy President Midland Uniden and more radio mods
[ Hits: 34293 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- We intend to provide a wide variety of technically oriented infomation aimed at the Citizens Band, Amateur, and FRS Bands
[ Hits: 97035 | Votes: 2642 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- Galaxy radio mods
- Galaxy web site updates and additions with modifications, diagrams, and schematics for galaxy radios
[ Hits: 39764 | Votes: 230 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- Ham Radio Circuits
- Circuits of SSB Transceiver, AM DSB Transmitter, Antennas, BFO, VFO, 807, FM Mike, Crystal filter and more.
[ Hits: 35537 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Homebrew projects by dl5dbm
- KW,2-meter,6-meter,antennas,amplifiers,preamps,powersupplys, and more
[ Hits: 26704 | Votes: 154 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- CB Mic Wiring
- Excellent resource for microphones wiring including old make of cb radios.
Microphone wiring can be a real pain if you arent sure how to work out which wire goes where. On this page i will try to explain the basics and also give you the wiring positions for most CB radio's
[ Hits: 26296 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Defpom CB and HAM radio mods
- Circuit diagrams, CB and HAM mods, alignments, data sheets and pinouts, a massive site with over 600 pages of free info
[ Hits: 53738 | Votes: 12045 | Rating: 8.19 ]