- 3 Element Antenna for 28 Mhz
- The DF9CY three-element antenna for 28 MHz by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 25616 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 83814 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- 3 Element Yagis Antennas for HF
- All these plans use the DK7ZB match
[ Hits: 26147 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- 43 element Yagi for 2 mt.
- 43 Element Yagi for 144.200 MHz by VE7BQH
[ Hits: 27108 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 40528 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- 40m/80m Portable antenna
- Portable wire antenna for 40 and 80 meter made with a RF Chocke. Can be adapted to work on 160 meters by adding additional 6.9 meters wire at its end.
[ Hits: 58975 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- 4 elements 50MHz Quagi
- Total Boom Lenght is 3 m.
[ Hits: 19851 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.87 ]
- 50 MHz Antennas by DF9CY (4 & 6 Element)
- Two well performing 50 MHz antennas designed with W7EL EZNEC along to many other antenna projects and related articles
[ Hits: 21438 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- 50 Mhz Dipole
- This article describes a simple but effective wide bandwidth six metre antenna
[ Hits: 46765 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 4.73 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32772 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 17198 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- 6 meters Delta Loop by KK5ID
- The 6 Meter Band may be dead at times, but help bring it to life with Larry's rotatable loop project.
[ Hits: 24683 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 39002 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 440 Mhz J-Pole Antenna plans
- Here is a 70cm (440 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build. Author use 1/2 inch copper pipe, and the associated fittings necessary. The dimensions aren't typical however, this is what it took to get its SWR low.
[ Hits: 18978 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.94 ]
- 70 cm ATV Antennas
- Home made antennas, ATV stuff, 70 cm antennas, helix antennas and a lot of intresting pictures to view
[ Hits: 38080 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- 5/8 Collinear antenna
- A 5/8 wave stacked j-pole antenna plan
[ Hits: 57878 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- 6dB colinear VHF antenna
- Building details of a VHF colinear antenna with 6 db gain
[ Hits: 59111 | Votes: 86 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- 6dbi Colinear Antenna for Wireless LAN
- This is an short description on how to make a cheap omni antenna for 802.11 wireless LAN cards.
[ Hits: 20806 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- 40 Meter Parasitic Delta Loop
- 40 Meter 2 element full size parasitic delta loop wire beam construction and switchable
[ Hits: 32218 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- 20m QRP Dipole
- Instructions to build a portable dipole for 20 meters
[ Hits: 16037 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- 4 Square Vertical Phased Array
- Improve your 80 and 160 meter signal without a Yagi!
[ Hits: 16071 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- 6 meter omni halo
- This halo antenna for 50 MHz is made with a true Gamma Section this time and is fashioned from aluminum
[ Hits: 35551 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.47 ]
- 6 Meter J-Pole Antenna
- A home made J-Pole antenna for 50 MHz, an amateur radio project by W8CWE
[ Hits: 62761 | Votes: 117 | Rating: 6.58 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 48170 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna Calculator
- Design your own 5/8 wave vertical antenna. A simple jscript calculator at Antenna Elmer.
[ Hits: 24986 | Votes: 191 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna for ham radio band of 40 meter text in spanish and english
[ Hits: 32698 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- 43.33 Km LOS with USB WiFi stick
- Simple USB 802.11b WiFi adapter with original antenna used for this 27 miles long-range wifi connection test by adam 9A4QV.
[ Hits: 50580 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 5.64 ]
- 40m Short Antenna
- GM4JMU shortened dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 26366 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.07 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 28554 | Votes: 125 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 22630 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- 500 WATT PA by SM0VPO
- 500W Power Amplifier by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 18230 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 68624 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- 7 MHz SSB Transceiver
- Circuit diagram and discription of 7 MHz Ham Radio SSB Transceiver. Transceiver using two MC1496, 4.43 MHz Ladder filter, LM386, LM324 and IRF840 in final.
[ Hits: 18611 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 6.42 ]