- A complete resource for home made antennas by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 25942 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 17959 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A Practical Antenna for 160 Metres
- 140 feet of insulated wire, the first half of which (70 feet) is space wound on an insulated tube.
[ Hits: 88388 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 27454 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- A turnstile antenna for 2-meter ARDF
- Antenna design for use with hidden transmitters on international-rules ARDF events
[ Hits: 17323 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. The antenna can be put together in a short time and is cheap by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 95922 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- A linear loaded vertical antenna
- Vertical antenna design by David Reid PA3HBB G0BZF
[ Hits: 20355 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- A portable 10/20/40 mt vertical antenna
- A portable vertical antenna for 10 to 40 meters, designed for mobile operations can be used in a car as seen in pictures. A modified version for 20 and 40 meters is described too.
[ Hits: 75245 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 22915 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- A Simple 7 element Yagi calculator
[ Hits: 24298 | Votes: 367 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Amateur Vertical Antenna Calculator
- This basic calculator is designed to give the aproximate length (height) of a particular vertical antenna, for the frequency and wavelength chosen.
[ Hits: 43948 | Votes: 189 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- A Vertically Polarized Delta Loop for 40m
- Practical contruction and designing notes of a delta loop for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 19548 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.28 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 17169 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- A T-Match ATU
- An homebrew antenna tuner project
[ Hits: 30987 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- A quadrifilar helix weather satellite receiving antenna
- This article describes how to make a quadrifilar helix (QFH) antenna easily, from inexpensive materials: uPVC plumbing pipe and RG-58U co-axial cable.
[ Hits: 15753 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 21135 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 46855 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- AM Antennas
- The ultimate AM loop antenna article. It is the only article that includes the calculations and detailed plans
[ Hits: 55003 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- A magnetic loop antenna
- Magnetic loop antenna by GM3MXN
[ Hits: 31612 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- A Magnetic Loop Antenna for Shortwave Listening (SWL) by KR1ST
- A well documented plan to build a magnetic loop antenna for Shortwave Listening, includes photos and diagrams.
[ Hits: 19551 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- A Small Loop Antenna for Forty Meters
- Article on a small magnetic loop antenna for forty meters band by Ben Smith
[ Hits: 26428 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 33268 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Antenna basics
- Basics by From Ian C. Purdie, VK2TIP
[ Hits: 39301 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- A low cost fishing pole vertical antenna
- This antenna is based on a 10 Metre long fibreglass fishing pole
[ Hits: 24370 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 7.13 ]
- Antenna for deed restricted lots
- An effective 10-20m DX antenna for deed restricted lots, original article by K7ZB
[ Hits: 53836 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- All Band Dipole
- Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 17654 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Band Plan Layout
- Free downloadable band plans layouts ready to print in pdf format by C.Gustave Sandberg W1CGS, band plans are updated to 2007.
[ Hits: 50786 | Votes: 150 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- Amateur Radio Wallpapers
- Easy download your free high quality desktop image about amateur radio station and antenna
[ Hits: 19616 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 5.98 ]
- Alabama mobile police
- Alabama mobile police scanner feed
[ Hits: 15876 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- Angle linear
- Linear Radio Frequency (RF) products and peripherals for communications
[ Hits: 21096 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- ACOM international, manufacturer of HF power amplifiers, HF Antennas, Antenna tuners, Switches and Crankup masts
[ Hits: 26822 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- Antenna Mast
- Elevating products, tripods, masts and poles
[ Hits: 30395 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Manufacturer of amplifiers, antenna switches antenna Tuners, wattmeters and relay buffers, amplifier accessories, antennas and tubes and parts
[ Hits: 41951 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Alpha Linear Amplifiers
- RF Concepts manufacturer of Alpha Linear Amplifiers, amateur radio RF power amplifiers, commercial power amplifiers, power meters and dummy loads.
[ Hits: 25918 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Amateur Radio Map
- Create a Ham Radio Az Map on the fly, various dimension available
[ Hits: 26714 | Votes: 270 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Advice to Shortwave Newbies
- Advices for newcomers on shortwave listening by Daniel A. Grunberg
[ Hits: 15236 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Antenna Maker
- Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap Dipoles and more.
[ Hits: 77825 | Votes: 147 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Amateur radio clipart and animations
- Amateur radio clipart and animations.
[ Hits: 18088 | Votes: 401 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- AADE Filter Design
- Dowwnload this free windows programs to design Butterworth, Chebyshev, Elliptic (Caur), Bessel, Legendre and Linear Phase low-pass, high-pass, band-Pass, and band-reject filters. Coupled Resonator band-pass filters
[ Hits: 22183 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- AMSAT Software links
- Links for Satellite tracking software and other Satellite information.
[ Hits: 19768 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- Superfast analyzer for audio and radio signals
[ Hits: 106074 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 29770 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- Antenna elevator system for amateur satellites
- Smart homebrew antenna-ELEVATOR system with linear actuator. The actuator is a cheap and heavy tool with high enough torque, ideal for elevation systems, but in practice it needs quite an effort in order to operate correctly in your homebrew antenna system. This page inform you of the actuator's secrets.
[ Hits: 21143 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- About Mic-wiring
- Kenwood Alinco and Icom amateur radio transceivers - Mic Wiring diagrams by pictures
[ Hits: 92715 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.98 ]
- A simple SWR Meter
- This article describes a simple QRP SWR meter built using readily available parts.
[ Hits: 15871 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.29 ]