Search Results for "10 m antenna"420 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Quad antenna for 10 and 15 Meters
- Building guide for a two element quad antenna planned for 28 and 21 Megahertz
[ Hits: 5085 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 11837 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.95 ]
- 80-10 Meters Doublets antennas
- All band doublet antenna based on NB6Zep's design and an 88 foot flatop version
[ Hits: 7346 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 8265 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- HF Mobile Antenna HB9ABX
- Most efficient hf mobile antenna, This mobile antenna is designed for all HF bands from 10 to 80 meters an proved to be very efficient in my travels in South America on 15 and 20m for contacts to Europe and within South America.
[ Hits: 4832 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- The Fan-tenna
- A Safety multi-band mobile antenna by Robert Wilson, AL7KK
[ Hits: 3512 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 4752 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Multiband vertical antenna
- An article with pictures on a 80-10 mt vertical antenna with an Unbalanced-Unbalanced balun in italian
[ Hits: 5602 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Windom off center fed antenna 80-10 mt
- This antenna is not a true Windom, but rather an off center fed or OCF dipole works on 8 bands from 80 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 9096 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
[ Hits: 13337 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Coaxial half-wave antenna
- A handy solution to have a half wave antenna for fieldwork on a 12m fishing rod.
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A homebrew 10-element 900 MHz quagi
- A 10 elements quagi antenna for 900 mhz
[ Hits: 1674 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- K5OE, 70 cm Quagi Antenna
- An AO-10 antenna by K5OE, this design is optimized for 436.8 mHz with a 50 Ohm feed
[ Hits: 4751 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Why a Beam Antenna
- Some basic antenna information for the newcomer
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Tincan feed for 2.45Ghz
- Construction details for a simple but effective antenna for 2.45Ghz wireless lan use.
[ Hits: 6437 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Mobile 2.45Ghz antenna
- A prototype 2.45ghz antenna for mobile use. This antenna has been u sed for surveying signal strength using a variety of free wlan tools.
[ Hits: 5818 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 14Km 802.11B link test
- G7EYT, Carl - G6NLC and Neil - M1NCD sucessfully completed a 14Km range check with 802.11B equipment and home built antenna's.
[ Hits: 38661 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- 2.4GHz Short Backfire Antenna
- My short backfire antenna for 2.45ghz by carl rabe - g6nlc
[ Hits: 25785 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 26389 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- DirectionalBiQuad - Seattle Wireless
- A biquad is a fairly powerful antenna which is relatively easy to construct, with impressive performance for their size. A link greater than 5 miles can be made with a pair of these as a stand-alone antenna and a Prism2 100mW card, provided you keep coax short, and your line-of-sight is clear.
[ Hits: 9412 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- A two element yagi bean
- Simple gain antennas for the beginner, a 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4380 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7325 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- EZ Hang
- The perfect tool when you want to put up a wire antenna easily, quickly and safely! EZ HANG can be used to "shoot" a line over a tree or other object over 100 feet high
[ Hits: 2808 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KM6CQ Mobile
- Running an FT-100 and HF antenna with pictures and links
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Prototype SWR meter for 2.45Ghz
- Testing antenna's is a lot easier if you have a good swr meter this is a prototype of a design by g7eyt.
[ Hits: 8856 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]