Search Results for "160 meters am"35 links
Antennas : 160M
- 80 Meters frame antenna
- Frame antenna for 80 and 160 meters band
[ Hits: 61386 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- A Reduced Half- sloper for 160 meters
- A half sloper antenna for 160 meter band
Italian translation of a WD8DSB article appeared in a QST issue during 1998.
[ Hits: 5908 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- 160-meters antenna problems and solutions
- Bill Orr W6SAI ham radio techniques. Improving ground connection, computer analysis of the antenna, modelling sample antennas pdf file
[ Hits: 2939 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.30 ]
- An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5068 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna For 40- 80-160 Meters
- The basic antenna is a vertical monopole, using elevated radials to complete the ground plane by k5oe
[ Hits: 3637 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 11996 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 18705 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A $50 Beverage
- How to build your own beverage antenna for 80-160 meters band by K5ZD
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 43026 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- 160m to 10m Sterba Curtain Antenna
- Even if using a tuner this multiband antenna will let you operate from 160 to 10 meters. If you could only put up one antenna, this would be it. Project by N0KHQ.
[ Hits: 7819 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Joystick Antenna
- The Joystick antenna was used many years ago as an all band vertical HF antenna under restricted space situations that would cover from 80 meters thru 10 meters with a tuner and was a great commercial success Some hams even had success with it on 160 meters.
[ Hits: 4065 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 4345 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A 160 meter antenna for small lot
- If you have a small lot and want on 160 meters this is our version of the antenna by K5CBL Troy
[ Hits: 4612 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Link Coupled Tuner
- Legal Limit Link Coupled Balanced Tuner,for the amateur ham radio HF bands. This Tuner uses plug-in Coils sets for 40, 80, & 160 meters
[ Hits: 3484 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5110 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 160 80 40 Meter Vertical Array
- A 6-element vertical array which is designed for 40 and 80 meter operation, and receive-only operation on 160 meters by W8WWV
[ Hits: 1865 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The inverted V antenna
- Dimensions for the inverted V antenna from 160 to 2 meters by N6JSX
[ Hits: 1082 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- CQ 160 Meter Contest Log
- Windows shareware contest log program for the CQ 160 meters contest
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W8JI History of 160 Meters
- Includes W1BB Stew Perry letters, and a sample QSL cards of dated 1963
[ Hits: 767 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 651 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- VE6FI 4-1000a amplifier
- 15-160 meters HF power amplifier
[ Hits: 3029 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Russian amplifier for 160 and 6 meters
- by Tony I0JX
[ Hits: 4352 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 2731 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- W7IUV Low Band Preamp
- Pre amplifier using a 2N5109 for the 160 meters band
[ Hits: 1436 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 160m AM Receiver
- Millennium project 160 meters AM receiver by George Fare, G3OGQ
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]