Search Results for "20 elements"36 links
- Maria Maluca for 6 to 20 meters
- A two elements beam antenna tunable from 6 to 20 meters, based on the Maria Maluca antenna project by DB9EX, in german
[ Hits: 2095 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 6848 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- A 5 elements Vee log-yagi for 10m
- 5 elements "vee" log-yagi for 10m band- boom lenght : 4mt. Gain : over 10 dBd , f/b =over 40 db (deep null) f/b= min 20dB for different polarization signals
[ Hits: 4159 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5676 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 3896 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linear loaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
[ Hits: 2085 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 17639 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 20 meters
- A 3 Element Mono-band Yagi for 20 meters by Kees Wiegers, PA5CW (ex-PA3BHS)
[ Hits: 10267 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- 7 element Yagi for 20 Meters band
- A 7 elements yagi beam monoband antenna for 14 Mhz by VE3GK
[ Hits: 2545 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 7 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Optimised Wideband Array with low SWR across the whole of 20m with excellent gain and F/B. European and USA sizes
[ Hits: 667 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 5 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Computer Optimized using the very latest techniques. Particle Swarm Optimisation ensures the best balance of bandwidth and performance and you have it in this antenna. An easy build antenna for all
[ Hits: 861 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6001 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 2 Elements revesible verticals antennas
- 2 element reversible verticals, small footprint, big results.
[ Hits: 1729 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 2 elements YAGI for field day operation
- A wire yagi antenna for 20 and 40 meters band suitable for outdoor and field day operations
[ Hits: 9207 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 20 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- A0 element super low-noise simple to build Yagi for 70cms. Uses 1/4 inch and 12 inch tube/rod
[ Hits: 1667 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Curtain Quad
- The Curtain Quad is a broadside array of 7 to more than 200 elements using a very powerful but seldom used method of power distribution
[ Hits: 2487 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- The EH Antenna analyzed
- This report is a recent analysis of the EH antenna using the Pspice program and considering the antenna as a set of circuit elements
[ Hits: 1153 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5340 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HF multiband vertical Antenna
- YF1AR multiband vertical antenna, based on orginal concept by VE7BS. Consist of 6 vertical elements and 6 base radials with a single 50 Ohm feed line.
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
[ Hits: 13485 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 1200Mhz 40elements YAGI
- A table with element size and spacing for a 40 Elements yagi antenna for 1200 Mhz
[ Hits: 1574 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- 13 elements dualband Yagi
- A VHF UHF dualband yagi antenna composed by 13 elements project by TB1CIG
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4 element yagi for 20 meters
- Pictures and plans of a 4 elements yagi beam antenna for 14 Mhz
[ Hits: 11213 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- 2-El Portable Yagi for 10-20 mt
- This Yagi has a constant element-distance of 1,50 m. You must only correct the lengths of the elements for QSY, see table down. For the bands 10 m and 12 m the Yagi is working as a reflector-radiator-Yagi, for 15 m and 17 m as a beam with radiator and director.
[ Hits: 2110 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Tracking Amateur Radio Satellites
- N8VI\'s powerpoint on satellite keplerian elements.
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]