Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 6702 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
A 5 elements Vee log-yagi for 10m
- 5 elements "vee" log-yagi for 10m band- boom lenght : 4mt. Gain : over 10 dBd , f/b =over 40 db (deep null) f/b= min 20dB for different polarization signals
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linear loaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5303 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
HF multiband vertical Antenna
- YF1AR multiband vertical antenna, based on orginal concept by VE7BS. Consist of 6 vertical elements and 6 base radials with a single 50 Ohm feed line.
A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
2-El Portable Yagi for 10-20 mt
- This Yagi has a constant element-distance of 1,50 m. You must only correct the lengths of the elements for QSY, see table down. For the bands 10 m and 12 m the Yagi is working as a reflector-radiator-Yagi, for 15 m and 17 m as a beam with radiator and director.