Search Results for "40 m antenna"379 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 10M
- A portable 10/20/40 mt vertical antenna
- A portable vertical antenna for 10 to 40 meters, designed for mobile operations can be used in a car as seen in pictures. A modified version for 20 and 40 meters is described too.
[ Hits: 70187 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3655 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2232 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Rotary Dipole for 30 and 40 meters band
- Drawings pictures and notes on a rotary dipole antenna for 30 and 40 meters band
[ Hits: 8892 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A 30/40 meters band vertical anetnna
- A shortened 30/40 meters band vertical antenna in italian
[ Hits: 6670 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40-meter Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A 40-meter antenna that provides good local and regional coverage during the day and good DX capability at night
[ Hits: 1200 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6515 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 40 meter double bazooka antenna
- A double bazooka antenna plan for the cw portion of the 40 meter band by k0ru
[ Hits: 8524 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.94 ]
- Shortened vertical antenna for 7 Mhz
- A simple drawing of a shortened antenna for 40 meters by using a PVC tube
[ Hits: 2757 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2447 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40M Inverted Vee
- This simple antenna can be used in various configurations for 40/80/20 or any WARC band or a combination of them
[ Hits: 3802 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
[ Hits: 4699 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- QRP Fan Dipole
- Attic dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 metres by M0WYM
[ Hits: 7169 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Shortened antennas
- Drawings of shortened antenna for indoor usage, using short pvc tubes for 2 , 20 and 40 MHz by f1rfm
[ Hits: 5697 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- HF Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Local and DX contacts from tight spaces, it works from 40 to 17 meters
[ Hits: 2160 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 44412 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- JJ6 Antenna
- Beam antenna for 14-18-21-24-28-50 Mhz by G4ZU in french
[ Hits: 1304 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4664 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 5367 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Musings on the Miracle Whip design
- A modified design of this popular portable antenna
The whip described here will tune up to a respectable SWR on 40 metres and up.
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Q&D Multiband Antenna
- A brick, some PVC tubing and a few other common
hardware store items can be transformed into an effective Quick & Dirty RF-launcher—for less than $25! By Michael Atlas, N7FC
[ Hits: 1397 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 6282 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 2400 MHz Helix Antenna
- This antenna is easy to build and suitable for broadband work, satellite work and terrestrial work.
[ Hits: 8334 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Backyard 7 Mhz Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 meters band by PA5MW
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transvertes, AO-40 Convertes, FM-TV transmitters UHF loop antennas
[ Hits: 1231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
40 m antenna
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna antenna ali antenna rod antenna dvb t antenna gps antenna end-fed antenna ht vhf antenna 10 6 2 antenna tv antenna antenna hp fm antenna cg antenna antenna for 27 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links