Search Results for "application"331 links
Antennas : EH
- The Crossed-Field Antenna
- Please be aware this article introduces a completely new concept in antenna theory. In fact, this is considered the most important development relative to antennas in this century. It is so pervasive that a series of articles are required to cover the concept and its applications to the depth and extent it deserves. This is the first publication about the Crossed-Field Antenna
[ Hits: 1469 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 2408 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
[ Hits: 1746 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PJ2T Caribbean Contesting Consortium
- A contest club dedicated to fun, international friendship, and advancement of the contesting art through superior operating technique and maximum application of technology.
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Franklin County Amateur Radio Club
- FCARC exemplifies the principles of amateur radio: public service, particularly in emergency communications support; growth in our technical skills, and enhancing the application of those skills
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LNA Technology
- LNA Technology High Performance Low Noise Preamplifiers for Amateur Radio, VHF-UHF weak signal, DX, EME, and commercial applications.
[ Hits: 1992 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Tomco RF Amplifiers
- Rf amplifiers for commercial, industrial and scientific applications
[ Hits: 2486 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- RAM Mounting Systems, Inc.
- Ram mounting systems is a world leader for design and manufacturing of mounting applications. ram mounts offer more than 900 interchangeable components for unlimited uses and configurations.
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- GIGAVAC Ham Radio Relays
- Gigavac is a leading designer, manufacturer, and worldwide seller of contactors and high voltage relays using vacuum, gas filled, and high voltage reed relay technology. hv relay applications information with cross reference charts for kilovac / tyco, jennings, and crydom part numbers.
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- AutoRec is windows freeware time based automatic recorder - player for radio broadcast. Auto Recorder will record or play wav audio files, and execute batch or other executable application programs at scheduled times.
The primary use for Auto Recorder is automatic, unattended recording and playback of network or other satellite-delivered radio station program material.
[ Hits: 4791 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 59+ Converter
- 59+ Converter is an external application which can be obtained as a part of the 59+ Software package that provides extended functionality for exporting, importing and modifying existing 59+ Log databases, dictionaries and tables.
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- DX Tracker
- DX Tracker(tm) is a PC based amateur radio logging program. The program was created and is supported by Ed Lyons, KD6IET, and is constantly undergoing enhancements requested by its many users. The application has been used by amateur radio enthusiasts over the past 10 years, and many enhancements have been added to satisfy the radio amateur needs.
[ Hits: 1719 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- DarwinPsk is free to licensed ham radio operators and is a great application for PSK and RTTY communications under MacOSX
[ Hits: 4668 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- CocoaModem is an opensource MacOSX application which implements modems (modulator-demodulators) for RTTY PSK MFSK Hellschreiber CW SITOR HF-FAX provided by W7AY
[ Hits: 2353 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Propagation Wizard
- Freeware windows application that help in determine the availability of a shortwave link, by Rohde & Schwarz
[ Hits: 2350 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Fldigi Freeware Digital multi mode program for Linux, Free-BSD, MacOS X and MS Windows . Support CW and several digital modes like PSK31, MFSK, RTTY, Olivia, WeFax, Hell and others and is a fully multi platform application
[ Hits: 11173 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.24 ]
- Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
[ Hits: 1920 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- ICOM OCX
- CI-V OCX For The Icom 756Pro allow you to interface your own application or visual basic, excel, word or similar custom applications to your icom radio.
[ Hits: 1375 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1526 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Callsign Lookup
- Callsign Lookup is a simple, small Apple Macintosh application that allows the amateur radio operator with a dedicated Internet connection (DSL, cable) to quickly access online callsign databases
[ Hits: 920 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsapplication application of sdr application-of-sdr application form i phone application membership application application download application software military application of sdr radio application work application download application rg coax cable application android application for elektor sdr adi file editor application
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links