4m Slim Jim Antenna
- This 4m Slim Jim Antenna is cheap and easy to build yet it greatly out performs the more usual dipole due to its low angle of radiation. An SWR of 1:1 is obtainable across the 4m ham radio FM band with a simple adjustment.
Long Wire Dipole Antenna
- An basic horizontal half-wave antenna which can be made of ordinary copper wire. The cable should have a cross section of 1 mm 2 or more. The antenna can be stretched between two masts, a house and a mast, or between two apartment buildings.
Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
The VHF Dxpedition to Dominica
- Main goals of this dx pedition was test out a MID SIZE 2MXP20 dual polarity or crosspolarized Yagis in a field environment and shoot for a record number of EME QSO's using this system
VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for cross pol