Search Results for "g pole"584 links - and 1 categories
- Half-Square antennas
- This doubet antenna is a half wave dipole antenna easy to build, in french
[ Hits: 2675 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Maria Maluca Antenna
- This small beam fed with VHF ribbon line consists of a dipole and a director adjusted for the desired band by dl8ncr
[ Hits: 1949 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3813 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VHF Collinear-Dipole
- 2 m. Band VHF Collinear with 2 Dipoles by sv1bsx
[ Hits: 9502 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- Dual Band 40m/17m dipole
- A center feed dual band dipole for 40 and 17 meters by W5DXP
[ Hits: 3660 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 7 MHz Dipole at VK1ZKD
- This article documents an unobtrusive antenna for operation on 7MHz, primarily for contacts with stations at up to 1000Km range.
[ Hits: 3169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coil loaded dipole for 80 meters
- Coil loading of an 80m Dipole for restricted space.
Here's a method that may allow you to fit that 80m dipole into your suburban backyard by VK3JEG
[ Hits: 4557 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- PY1UNU dipole for 80 meters
- A dipole with coils for 80 meters band in portuguese.
[ Hits: 1554 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4Z5NY Antenn calculators
- The formulas for a dipole and vertical, j-pole, double square, Yagi and EH antenna calculators
[ Hits: 7501 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Off Center Fed Dipole
- A K2GXT project documentation of how to homebrew and setup an off-center fed dipole
[ Hits: 1647 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multidipole Antenna
- This antenna is a group o dipoles, is a multiband and each dipole works on single band.
[ Hits: 2235 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1615 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Log Periodic Dipole Antennas: TITANEX DLPD-15
- Review of the DLPD 15 is a log periodical dipole antenna with 15 elements made with state-of-the-art technology.
[ Hits: 3985 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Log Periodic of Another Sort
- A log periodic dipole array (LPDA) antenna design that offer continuous low SWR in 13-30MHz range
[ Hits: 4424 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Upright V Dipole
- A small antenna for limited space / lanai use.
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Traps for 40/80 m dipole
- I6DVX article on hoembrewing traps, using vetrnonite instead of common coax cable.
[ Hits: 2270 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W3DZZ multiband dipole
- The multi-band trapped dipole is resonant on approx 3.7, 7, 14, 24 7 28.5 Mhz. The overall top length needs to be approximately 32.9 Meters
[ Hits: 8889 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.66 ]
- YB9BWN Beacon
- Homebrew crystal-based with IRF510 PA at 2W into a dipole
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
[ Hits: 959 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sandpiper Aerial Technology LTD
- Sandpiper has been designing and manufacturing aerials for over 25 years. Offer HF Dipoles and verticals, VHF UHF Yagi, collinears and other beam antennas, elical antennas,quagi,moxon, and portable antennas, tripods mounts and fiberglass poles
[ Hits: 1857 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsj pole gen-pole 440 j pole pvc j pole tri pole c-pole c pole 220 440 j pole gin pole h pole 144 mhz j-pole 222 j pole jim pole pole 10 m j pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links