Search Results for "ham radio software"125 links - and 12 categories
Ham Radio : Licensing
- Commercial ham radio license exam preparation software that contains the latest officially released questions.
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G0HWC's SSTV site
- Amateur Radio and SSTV Pasokon EZSSTV RAdio HAM Saw Proskan W95sstv Win95sstv Ham Software Radio MMSSTV shortwave listener Hamcomm interface Slow Scan Television Help with setting up SSTV website. G0HWC
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 372 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- WideBand for Yaesu 817 857 897
- Free Download of Widebander.
This software will allow you to extended TX for the Yaesu FT 857 FT 817 FT 897 and reset back to standard factory defaults.
Warining: this programs looks like not to be supported. Download and use it at your own risk.
[ Hits: 36584 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 1866 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Ham Stop
- Ham and amateur radios and ham and amateur radio antennas and software equipment and products sold online for all your ham and amateur radio needs. CA USA
[ Hits: 1341 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRS/CE Pocket PC Ham radio APRS
- APRS/CE is a richly featured APRS software package for WindowsCE and especially the PocketPC, Maps are plentiful as it works with DOSAPRS, PocketAPRS (for the Palm) and MacAPRS maps offering an exceptionally compact APRS installation.
[ Hits: 5171 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 2.59 ]
- ROS ham radio modem
- ROS Multimode software for Ham Radio Operators
[ Hits: 1055 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1223 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AmateurRadio Ham Test
- Free software tests for the Technician, General and Extra class licenses by Shenandoah
[ Hits: 1278 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- RTPDir bridge software
- rtpDir: rtpDir_for_EchoLink_and_IRLP
RTPDir bridge software(Real Time Protocol Director).
It can be used on the Amateur bands, Government, commercial and private nets, or direct user to user without any radios connected.
[ Hits: 1828 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
[ Hits: 4050 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 59+ Converter
- 59+ Converter is an external application which can be obtained as a part of the 59+ Software package that provides extended functionality for exporting, importing and modifying existing 59+ Log databases, dictionaries and tables.
[ Hits: 961 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Official ADIF Site. ADIF is an open standard for exchange of data between ham radio software packages available from different vendors.
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2166 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Shareware Ham radio software based on the BamCall web service.
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spot - Intelligent DXCluster Client
- Reliable amateur radio software for OS X and Windows that works the way you expect.
Spot allows you to chase the DX that really matters by putting you in charge of which DX spots you need to see and alarming you when they appear.
[ Hits: 1008 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 737 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A russian multi mode ham radio software that support SSB, SSTV, CW , GMSK, FSK, FSK-W, BPSK, RTTY, MFSK.
[ Hits: 2276 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QSL Maker
- Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you create you own QSL cards importing pictures and customizing colors and other cards aspects. Print directly to your ink-ject or laser printer. Runs on windows systems by wb8rcr
[ Hits: 22588 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- PA3FWM's software defined radio page
- Experimenting with the new way of building a radio receiver known as "software-defined radio". This page gives some information about this project.
[ Hits: 3562 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- A Handy clock for hamradio operators that will display both local and UTC time by Alpine Software
[ Hits: 2505 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Ham Club Membership
- Ham club membership management software, designed to assist either the secretary, membership chairman, or any one else in a ham radio club to maintain accurate records about it's membership, vital documentation, or club assets by Alpine Software
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3280 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Elmer for iPhone
- iPhone Software to practice taking your Ham Radio Exam
[ Hits: 633 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ipsk31 is a modem based on Bpsk31 protocol for ham radio digital transmissions. Can be used on IPhone and Ipod Touch, and let you transmit and receive PSK31 directly from your Apple device.
[ Hits: 4197 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]