Search Results for "ham radio software"131 links - and 12 categories
Ham Radio : Personal Pages : Europe
- Personal amateur radio pages, software for use with ham radio, QSL cards online
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8174 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CS-V8000 Cloning software
- Icom csv-8000 cloning software for icom ic-v8000 mobile transceiver.
[ Hits: 4117 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Ham Stop
- Ham and amateur radios and ham and amateur radio antennas and software equipment and products sold online for all your ham and amateur radio needs. CA USA
[ Hits: 1434 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G0ITP Ham Radio SSTV Software
- SSTV software collection with direct links
[ Hits: 1917 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VHFCtest4Win is software for contest logging QSO's on VHF bands (50MHz and up).
It is build for all windows versions from Windows 95 and up. by S52AA
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Log Mapping software freeware for Windows,
displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program by: Bertrand Zauhar, VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 1118 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Atlas
- Ham Radio Mapping and QSL managent software
[ Hits: 1330 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 59+ Converter
- 59+ Converter is an external application which can be obtained as a part of the 59+ Software package that provides extended functionality for exporting, importing and modifying existing 59+ Log databases, dictionaries and tables.
[ Hits: 986 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- WD8LQB CountyLog
- CountyLog windows amateur radio logging program. Log county contacts, export to ADIF, and access the Who's on the Air Database. Commercial version with free limited version availbale.
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Ham Office
- Professional multi funcion software for ham radio use. Mainlu a logging program with mapping functions, dx cluster module, label printing, award managements, exporting features and more. Currently only in german
[ Hits: 1864 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2470 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 5758 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1358 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio Reference (HRR)
- A collection of calculators, contest schedules, references, databases and more for Palm OS by KB7AVT
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- CallSign Software
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
[ Hits: 1822 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- TS-870 Control Program
- Freeware remote control software for Kenwood TS-870 by EC4DFP
[ Hits: 2383 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Ham Radio Control Libraries
- Hamlib is a library aid for software developers wishing to incorporate control of amateur radio hardware into their programs. Hamlib will allow ham radio software authors to concentrate on the user interface and the basic function of the program rather than radio control.
[ Hits: 664 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EDI to ADIF utility
- Free software for converting EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files to ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format). EDI is standard recommended by IARU for sending files in UKV/VHF/SHF contest in first IARU region
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 31611 | Votes: 177 | Rating: 6.83 ]
ham radio software
You can try similar termsrx 320 radio software radio com 6 software ham radio software radio software mac ham radio software ham radio pro software win radio software cb radio software mvs radio software mac-ham-radio-software software radio hty radio software ham-radio-software cb radio software for mac sdr radio software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links