Search Results for "radio com 6 software"36 links
Antennas : 20M
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 117985 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- ON6MU's website for Radioamateurs and SWL's
- Ham homebrew, software, and ham info
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 274 | Rating: 8.73 ]
- Freeware acars deconding software for windows.
[ Hits: 12073 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- SWR Graphing Software for Amateur Radio by KD4UDY, shareware
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Easypal is a freeware DSSTV software uses the DRM (Digital Radio Mondiale) encoding to allow the sending of image files over voice channels. This mode is known as Digital SSTV
[ Hits: 6433 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- RoMac 10 Band Equalizer
- 10 Band DSP Equalizer for Ham Radio, requires Win 98 or higher, 128 MB, 16 bit sound card.
[ Hits: 2306 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10514 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- RTPDir bridge software
- rtpDir: rtpDir_for_EchoLink_and_IRLP
RTPDir bridge software(Real Time Protocol Director).
It can be used on the Amateur bands, Government, commercial and private nets, or direct user to user without any radios connected.
[ Hits: 1862 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- YPLOG logging software for Windows support Icom and Kenwood Radios, map programs and a program for coaxial trap design.
[ Hits: 4019 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5
- HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV. Ham Radio Deluxe V6 instead is a commercial product distributed by HRD Software LL
[ Hits: 61021 | Votes: 139 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 744 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Embaycom 2.1
- Baycom modem emulator, EMBAYCOM.ZIP for HF 300 baud Packet EM1200M2.COM - for 1200 VHF Packet
Tested with BAYCOM-soft v1.5 and 1.6
[ Hits: 5834 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- FBB Packet-radio BBS
- FBB is a freeware bulletin board software for amateur packet-radio run on DOS Windows and Linux
[ Hits: 6980 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- QSL Maker
- Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you create you own QSL cards importing pictures and customizing colors and other cards aspects. Print directly to your ink-ject or laser printer. Runs on windows systems by wb8rcr
[ Hits: 23084 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- TRX-Manager HAM Radio CAT Software
- TRX-Manager allows control of most radios on the market and features many original features. By Laurent Labourie F6DEX
[ Hits: 28931 | Votes: 751 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- Radio Manager for Windows
- Click Here for Radio Manager 2004 software - for the Uniden BC296D, BC796D, BC780XLT, BC785D, BC250D, & BC895XLT scanners
[ Hits: 4287 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- ScanControl is the only low cost, easy to use software that supports programming and control & monitoring of the Uniden BC245XLT, BC895XLT, BCT8, BC780XLT, BC250D, BC785D, BC296D, BC796D Digital Scanners and the Radio Shack PRO2052
[ Hits: 3537 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- N9ZLE ICOM - CIV Software
- IRC is a Free Radio control program for Icom radios using the CIV CT-17 or compatible interface. This program allows the use of different skins to display just about any radio from the IC746 to a secret agent watch. The program uses the new features available with the 746 and 756 to upload or save memories from your rig
[ Hits: 4099 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- Experimental Software for Radio Shack® PRO-92 and PRO-2067 Scanners
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Management Software for the Radio Shack® PRO-92, PRO-93, PRO-2067, PRO-2053, PRO-95 and PRO-96 multi-system trunking scanners.
[ Hits: 1976 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 17788 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- Ham Helper
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.
[ Hits: 5691 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 29277 | Votes: 169 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM® compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.
[ Hits: 1617 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]