Search Results for "high frequency"64 links
DX Resources : Beacons
- NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Network
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, constructed and operates a worldwide network of high-frequency radio beacons.
[ Hits: 1696 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- NCDXF/IARU Beacon Project
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, constructed and operates a worldwide network of high-frequency radio beacons on 14.100, 18.110, 21.150, 24.930, and 28.200 megaHertz. These beacons help both amateur and commercial high-frequency radio users assess the current condition of the ionosphere
[ Hits: 1140 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- F9HS VHF EME
- My hamradio activity : very high frequency communications using the moon as a passive reflector.
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Pipo Communications
- The highest-quality and most reliable Dual-Tone Multi frequency encoders.
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sirio Antenne
- Antenna for GSM, CB, marine, VHF/UHF, HAM and high frequency 1,9/2,4GHz
[ Hits: 9198 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- Clover technical specifications, digital communications mode that conveys 8-bit digital data over narrow-band high-frequency radio.
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Olivia transmission system is constructed of two layers: the lower, modulation layer is an (almost) classical Multi-Frequency Shift Keying (MFSK) and the higher layer is a Forward Error-Correcting (FEC) code based on Walsh functions.
[ Hits: 1304 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Current Optimal Frequency Charts
- Optimal Working Frequencies (MHz) for High Frequency (HF) / Shortwave Radio. By region, updated monthy.
[ Hits: 7965 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- Introduction to HF propagation
- An Introduction to High Frequency Radio Propagation by IPS Radio & Space Service
[ Hits: 2156 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- High Frequency Propagation Models
- Institute for Telecommunication Sciences High Frequency Propagation Models
[ Hits: 1937 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- VOACAP Quick Guide
- A Quick Guide to using VOACAP - Point-to-Point High-Frequency Ionospheric Communications Analysis and Prediction Program
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- HF Radio wave propagation
- Radiowave propagation in the medium and high frequency spectrum in DOC format
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- High Frequency
- Radio frequencies for HF-GCS, ARINC, MWARA, and military stations
[ Hits: 6213 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Beacon-Prediction Wizard
- Specialized interface for the communications-analysis-prediction engine provided by VOACAP, predicts the expected performance of high frequency, HF, radio systems
[ Hits: 1276 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Fast, high resolution time-frequency analyzer with FFT display for time and frequency variant signals.
[ Hits: 4954 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1024 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1565 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF and Microwate Power Amplifiers
- RF and Microwave Power Amplifier and Transmitter Technologies, amplifierlinearity, efficiency and
available RF power devices.
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6m High Pass TVI filter
- Are you suffering from TVI? Then why not try this filter for size. It is a three-stage high-pass filter that blocks low-frequency 50MHz signals while letting through UHF TV.
[ Hits: 1330 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termshigh frequency high frequency osilator encrypted-high-frequency high frequency transmmit high way my swr to high high high swr high q high db high-q my swr are high high end fed high gain high rise
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links