Shortest Vanity Callsignsupdated
- This is a service for finding the shortest available vanity callsign in your amateur radio class. It filter through all possible callsigns and provide just the unused ones weighted by their length in morse code or their actual number of letters.
Auxiliary Communications Service
- State of california, governor's office of emergency services, ACS program. bulletins, newsletters, .ftp & .pdf, links & more on public safety auxiliary communications.
- "You tap on computer keyboard in Morse; what you tapped appears as letters on screen."
[ Hits: 3266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Morse Code Practice Java Applet
- CW ear trainer for Java-enabled browsers. Sends custom text, random groups of letters/digits/punctuation, or any random characters. 5-18 WPM code speed (18 WPM character speed).
[ Hits: 4170 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 4.73 ]
Koch Method CW Trainer
- Based on the Koch Method as described by David G. Finley, N1IRZ, this software allows you to start out at the full speed you want to achieve by learning two letters and adding an additional letter once you reach 90% proficiency.
SDR Classification - F4DAN
- An SDR classification model edited ty Christophe F4DAN
The model consists in describing a SDR with letters and digits, each one indicating the value of the corresponding key parameter.
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for letters