Search Results for "letters"23 links - and 2 categories
- Southeastern Antique Radio Society
- Features an immense gallery of color photos, facts, newsletters, articles and links for those interested in collecting or restoring antique radios
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Shortest Vanity Callsigns
- This is a service for finding the shortest available vanity callsign in your amateur radio class. It filter through all possible callsigns and provide just the unused ones weighted by their length in morse code or their actual number of letters.
[ Hits: 2403 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- The National Contest Journal
- The National Contest Journal, published bimonthly by ARRL, features articles by top contesters, letters, hints, statistics, scores, NA Sprint and QSO Parties
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- DX Newsdesk
- Pete's dx newsdesk ham radio dx news service a moderated Newslist - all Major DX Newsletters,
IOTA news, Contest news, Special events and much more
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX News Letter (by DJ5AV/DL7VOA)
- Montly and weekly dx newsletters by DJ5AV/DL7VOA
[ Hits: 1422 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- HF Digital DX News
- Great source for digital dx news, with bullettins and newsletters.
[ Hits: 839 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 432 Mhz and above newsletters
- EME DX Eperiences and dx news by K2UYH (W6/PA0ZN)
[ Hits: 977 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- IOTA Manager's Website
- Roger Balister, G3KMA, RSGB IOTA Manager -monthly newsletters giving latest IOTA information including updates on IOTA Directory, recent operations and useful links.
[ Hits: 1383 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Sending QSL to Russia
- There are some aspects in regards to mailing QSL letters to Russia which you should know
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Auxiliary Communications Service
- State of california, governor's office of emergency services, ACS program. bulletins, newsletters, .ftp & .pdf, links & more on public safety auxiliary communications.
[ Hits: 665 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Mediterraneo Dx Club
- Mediterraneo DX Club, IOTA and dx newsletters
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.10 ]
- Berryessa Amateur Radio Klub (BARK)
- Ham radio, repeaters and news letters
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham humor from our ham universe
- Ham radio humor with something for all ages. Check out the letters from a Tennessee hillbilly ham! Have a laugh er two!
[ Hits: 4911 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- W8JI History of 160 Meters
- Includes W1BB Stew Perry letters, and a sample QSL cards of dated 1963
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- International Meteor Organization Links
- Meteor societies, clubs, and projects, Observing Methods, Newsletters, mailing lists, and astrophysical periodicals
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MorseFusion: The novel way to learn Morse code.
- Learn the new, natural way: Have a novel of your choice spelled out in English letter by letter. Letters and numbers gradually get replaced by Morse code.
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- NC1N Yaesu FT-1000MP review
[ Hits: 652 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Zed Zed's Clip Art
- Amateur radio clip art for web pages, desktop wallpaper, newsletters and more!
[ Hits: 8013 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- presentation of a visual method of working MS by displaying incoming dots & dashes of high speed morse code bursts in real time, reading letters directly off the screen by EB4GIA and EA4EOZ
[ Hits: 928 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Morse Partner
- "You tap on computer keyboard in Morse; what you tapped appears as letters on screen."
[ Hits: 3287 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Code Practice Java Applet
- CW ear trainer for Java-enabled browsers. Sends custom text, random groups of letters/digits/punctuation, or any random characters. 5-18 WPM code speed (18 WPM character speed).
[ Hits: 4201 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 4.73 ]
- Koch Method CW Trainer
- Based on the Koch Method as described by David G. Finley, N1IRZ, this software allows you to start out at the full speed you want to achieve by learning two letters and adding an additional letter once you reach 90% proficiency.
[ Hits: 4837 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- SDR Classification - F4DAN
- An SDR classification model edited ty Christophe F4DAN
The model consists in describing a SDR with letters and digits, each one indicating the value of the corresponding key parameter.
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]