Search Results for "lf radio"186 links
Antennas : 160M
- Compact Top Band antennas
- Modeling compact 160 meter antennas, inverted L, half wave dipoles and linearly loaded dipole
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Aerial Calculations
- G4URH calculations to design your own antennas, ground plane, half wave antennas, Quad Antennas and 5/8 verticals
[ Hits: 2432 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Loading Coils for 136 kHz
- This page starts by showing how to make loading coils for LF, and goes on to describe two of the loading coil assemblies used to resonate the experimental vertical antenna used at GW4ALG.
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A multiband EFHWA for amateur radio
- How-To make a multiband EFHWA for ham radio by KC2UHB
[ Hits: 1053 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The 15 meters half sloper
- Article on an easy to build antenna for the 15-meter amateur band
[ Hits: 809 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Bravo Golf DX Group
- French radio forum for the Bravo Golf DX Group, 11 Meter international DX group.
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- G3UES Echelford Amateur Radio Society
- Echelford amateur radio society is based in ashford, middlesex, uk. has about 80 members.
[ Hits: 71 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- GW4LFO Highfields Amateur Radio Club
- Ham Radio Club in Wales UK
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Highfields Amateur Radio Club GW4LFO GW8NP
[ Hits: 101 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NC4FB Amateur Radio
- Online self-study programs for U. S. Amateur Radio license exams, Canadian Amateur Radio exams, and FCC Commercial Elements 1, 3, 7, 7R, 8 and 9.
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NL Ham Radio Swap Shop
- Newfoundland & Labrador Swap Shop Canada
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Discovery of Radio Waves Heinrich Rudolf Hertz
- Heinrich Hertz was the first to send and receive radio waves.
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low-frequency radio time signals
- Several national physics laboratories operate radio transmitters that broadcast a time code signal.
[ Hits: 133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRS-Alert is the front-end half of a application designed to bridge the gap between Amateur Radio and contemporary SMS/Text-messaging capabilities.
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ulfelf : Ulf Elf Group
- Ulf Elf Group. Exploration of ULF, ELF, VLF Radio with emphasis on natural radio signals, the Schumann resonances, earthquake precursors, etc.
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VLF broadcast stations (10 - 150 kHz)
- List of worldwide radio stations on VLF
[ Hits: 453 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Remote Control Your HF Rig via the Internet
- By Alfred T Yerger II WA2EHI, in this PDF file explain how to remote your rig via the internet by using HRD Ham Radio Deluxe and skype
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A PC as VLF receiver
- Using a PC with soundcard as a VLF receiver, how to use your PC as a receiver for narrow-band signals in the VLF radio spectrum by DL4YHF
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Troubleshooting Twin Malfunctioning MFJ-989C
- Mfj-989c antenna tuner modification
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HomeMade FT-meter for Yaesu 897 and 857
- An analogic Meter for yaesu FT 857 and 897 by I6IBE in italian
[ Hits: 2217 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- How adapt a PC mic to Yaesu FT 857 897 817
- How connect a common PC headset with microphone to the Yaesu FY-817, FT-857, FT.897 in italian by I6IBE
[ Hits: 3740 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Receive VLF natural radio with Spectrum Lab
- Using Spectrum Lab for the reception of VLF natural radio
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 12W amplifier
- ON6MU 12 Watt amplifier schematic
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Low Power LF Amplifier
- ON6MU Low Power amplifier
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QLF Filter
- Microprocessor based interface designed receives a signal from a Morse key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio. A microprocessor in the circuit is pre-programmed with a proprietary algorithm which makes a number of measurements and adjustments to the less percise human generated code.
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsarmy-radio-manual-model-18-radio-admin-area/ radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio-shack-short-wave-radio army radio manual model 18 radio radio shack short wave radio radio shack radio mods radio manual model 18 radio radio shack 12 587 radio radio shack ham radio ht paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12-587 radio sdr radio radio one g e radio ge jat radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links