Search Results for "lowe"83 links
- The TTFD-2 antenna
- The lowest-cost approach for home brewing broadband, general-purpose antenna for shortwaves
[ Hits: 6164 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- Building an own Stackmatch
- Nowdays lots of people are putting up antennas to either beam in different directions at the same time or just to stack them and get a lower angle of radiation. Use this stackmatch to match you array.
[ Hits: 1205 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 37544 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6047 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5055 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Why terminate a Beverages
- Terminating the far end of the Beverage makes it unidirectional. It also makes the receiving angle of the antenna lower.
[ Hits: 2497 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas Keith WB2VUO, explains difficulties on gaining antennas efficiency on lower bands with mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 7353 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4765 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Double 5 / 8 Flower Pot Antenna
- The Double 5/8 is a natural extension of the Single 5/8 and uses a 5/8λ element for both the top and bottom radiators.
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G1IVG Colin
- Amateur Radio mods for FT847, TM732, TH48, C510, GP300, GM300, MCMicro, IC2800 plus others
[ Hits: 2246 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Microwave Email list
- Message list about 903 Mhz. and above bands. Use various VHF reflectors for the 432 and lower bands. Most traffic will be about 2304 and above.
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
[ Hits: 1446 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Freeband EQSO Server
- Eqso server for eleven meter freebanders. Only freebanders are allowed by this eqso server, based in spain
[ Hits: 2941 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- KH6FOO Pages
- Hawaii-Californian Tropo ducting reports
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Frequency Guide Victoria
- A site for every scanner enthusiast but especially for people living or visiting the lower Vancouver Island Area and Victoria B.C. Canada. This page has pictures with aerial pictures.
[ Hits: 3759 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Mainland Radio Communications
- Yaesu Kenwood, drake MFJ JPS JRC AOR Daiwa Hygain Weltz Uniden Lowe Black Jaguar Trident dealer
[ Hits: 3465 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- IMAGINE QSL's Print Service
- We design and print QSLs (simple,double,triple...), calendars, awards, directories... High quality at lower price
[ Hits: 1923 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VOA Special English uses a limited vocabulary and a slower rate of speech to help people become familiar with American English through programs on radio, television and the Internet. At the same time people also learn about world news, science, American culture and other subjects.
[ Hits: 689 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 19398 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- MorseGen v1.2
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
[ Hits: 2084 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Morse Maker
- MorseMaker is an up-to-date replacement for the Morse Machine shown further down this page. It has been re-written using a different programming language and is now entirely 'stand-alone' requiring no run-time support files. This version also works with Windows XP and can use the soundcard but please note that, unlike its predecessor, it does not split the alphabet into smaller 'learning' blocks and does not incorporate the Morse reader.
[ Hits: 2085 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- Shortwave Log (SWLog)
- Shortwave Log, SWLog is a comprehensive logging and radio control program. While designed for shortwave and mediumwave listening, the program is quite adept when listening to longwave, utility, or amateur radio. Support Icom Drake TenTec Yaesu JRC and lowe receivers.
[ Hits: 4960 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Audio spectrum analyzer
- Analyzes audio from 10 Hz to 20 kHz, input from microphone or wave file, Variable sample rates (8000 Hz, 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz, 44100 Hz)
Variable transform sizes (1k, 2k, 4k, 8k)
Upper and lower limits adjustable
Continuous, averaged, peak hold
[ Hits: 27319 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 3.86 ]
- Fox Tango International
- Yaesu FT-101 Users Group purpose and scope is to serve as a sort of benevolent, protective, mutual aid and social club, essentially for the purpose of interchanging information, ideas, experiences and problems. By and for owners of Yaesu amateur radio equipment. Founded in 1972 by Amateur Radio operator Milton Lowens N4ML
[ Hits: 1742 | Votes: 256 | Rating: 8.84 ]
- Icom 706MKIIG mod of internal fan on rx
- Unlike the old Icom 706, the 706 MKIIG HF/VHF/UHF multi-mode ham radio transceiver do not keep its internal blower running all the time in receive mode.
[ Hits: 2999 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 9.44 ]