Search Results for "meter"1707 links - and 27 categories
Antennas : 20M
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 114462 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Generic 2 Meter J-Pole antenna
- Here's an antenna that you can take with you. This is made from cheap flat 300 ohm TV antenna wire.
[ Hits: 4251 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Build a 2 Meter 5/4 Wave Antenna
- This antenna is unique in that it is enclosed entirely in 3/4" PVC by N1HFX
[ Hits: 29951 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Dual Band Vertical On Autopilot
- A good 20 & 40 meter dual band vertical using a novel tuning method that provides automatic band switching.
[ Hits: 4473 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- W7AV 40 Meter Half Square
- These antennas offer big gun DX performance on the low bands, yet they are surprisingly simple to build. Try one- you will like it!
[ Hits: 3215 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- K4TX Delta Loop for 40 Meters
- 40 Meter 2 Element Parasitic Delta Loop
[ Hits: 6181 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.34 ]
- Hairpin match for the 5 elements Tonna for 6 meter
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db!
[ Hits: 1812 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop for 80 and 40 Meters
- A Magnetic loop antenna for the low bands, GŁnther Majewski, DH7BZ (ex DC7BZ) in german
[ Hits: 3449 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 80-10 Meters Doublets antennas
- All band doublet antenna based on NB6Zep's design and an 88 foot flatop version
[ Hits: 7346 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- K5UA 40 meter Phased Array
- The intent of this site to share information about the design of a 40 meter horizontal phased array antenna.
[ Hits: 3010 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- F5TER Antenne EH 160 M
- EH Antenna for 160 meters band and links to more EH antenna plans
[ Hits: 4275 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- G5RV vs. Ground Plane on 80M
- Comparison tests by WF7T of a G5RV antenna vs a GP antenna on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1283 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 300 Ohm Twin-Lead J-Pole
- popular 2-meter emergency antenna that can be found
all over the internet and in antenna books.
[ Hits: 7878 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Copper Cactus J-pole VHF antenna
- Copper cactus dual-band super J-pole antenna project for 2 meters and 70 cm
[ Hits: 4372 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Elevated Magnetic Loop for 160 & 75 Meters
- Tree hung rotatable 160m magnetic loop antenna
[ Hits: 2388 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiband yagi antenna plan
- F6CHT plan for a multiband yagi antenna that covers 6 to 30 meters band in french
[ Hits: 2148 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 4752 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Planetary SKIPshooters
- Planetary SKIPshooters: Society for Keen Ionospheric Propagation - A CB Radio (Citizens Band Radio) DX (shooting skip) Group (Club) for 11 meter radio communications.
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- K0KP 10 Meter QRPp Beacon
- Homebrew K0KP 500 Milliwatt Ten Meter Beacon. The beacon is located at the K0KP shack in Fredenberg, Minnesota, USA at Maidenhead grid square EN36VW
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ZeroFive Antennas
- Vertical antennas for all HF bands, expecially 80 40 20 meters bands
[ Hits: 6169 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 9.45 ]
- Saratoga ham radio products
- Saratogaham.com brings you the latest product news and information about saratoga amateur radio products, Power meters, power panels and PSK radio to pc interfaces
[ Hits: 1650 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 5 Watt 40 Meters transmitter
- This circuit is unique in that it uses a power mosfet as a final rather than a conventional bipolar transistor.
[ Hits: 7447 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- A cheap S Meter
- A low-level voltage meter and could even be used for audio purposes.
[ Hits: 2060 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The ROSE 80 CW Transceiver
- Build a 5 watt, 80 meter QRP CW Transceiver Designed by N1HFX
[ Hits: 2445 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- HF to 2 meters transverter
- F5RDH project of a transverter, that can receive input in HF and convert output to 144 Mhz in french
[ Hits: 1962 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]