Search Results for "point to point"77 links
Antennas : Array
- FVR Spitfire Array
- The Powerpoint presentation below was given by Fred Hopengarten, K1VR, at the 1998 Dayton Hamvention Antenna Forum
[ Hits: 3265 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- Beverage Antenna Construction
- Types of beverage wires, choose best supports and insulators, multiple antennas at one feedpoint, all well documented with photos and exaustive explanation.
[ Hits: 14300 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 39117 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- AR88 page
- This model was introduced in the early 40's to replace or augment the HRO in applications demanding a more onerous duty than basic operational point-to-point communications such as intercepting coded axis radio messages during WWII.
[ Hits: 1378 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Power House's CB Page
- A little information about me and my equipment, loads of useful links to just about everything CB radio related. Features a tune-up section for just about every PLL controled radio out there. Drop by, you won't be disapointed!
[ Hits: 8252 | Votes: 261 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- ARES Missouri
- "ARES trains and organizes Hams to provide emergency communications to ""Served Agencies"" such as FEMA, National Weather Service, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Hospitals, and others. This site is a resource for Missouri ARES Teams and a point of contact for Served Agencies."
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- FCC Bandplan
- FCC Frequency Bandplan even if outdated is a good starting point to have a basic frequency list
[ Hits: 30188 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- ARRL new Hams Page
- Welcome to Amateur Radio (HAM RADIO), by ARRL. A good Starting point for novices.
[ Hits: 2571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Adaptive Broadband Corporation
- Point-to-point fixed and mobile microwave radios for television and other broadcast requirements
[ Hits: 2535 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Massachusetts Microwave Corporation
- Repair and sales of refurbished, point-to-point, digital microwave radios manufactured by Alcatel and Digital Microwave Corporation (DMC).
[ Hits: 993 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Massachusetts Microwave Corporation
- Provider of point-to-point microwave radio system sales, service, and integration, employing refurbished name brand digital (DS1/E1, DS3/E3) and analog video radios. Specializing in Microwave Associates (M/A-COM) , Digital Microwave Corp. (DMC/Stratex) and Alcatel/Rockwell microwave radios.
[ Hits: 1189 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Introduction to Radio Astronomy
- Starting point for some basic facts about radio astronomy, what radio astronomers do, how radio telescopes work, and the kinds of research done with radio telescopes.
[ Hits: 2936 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Satellite Tutorial
- A good starting point to setup an Amateur Radio Satellite receiving system.
[ Hits: 2029 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- VOACAP Quick Guide
- A Quick Guide to using VOACAP - Point-to-Point High-Frequency Ionospheric Communications Analysis and Prediction Program
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Vatican City Radio
- Every day Vatican Radio broadcasts programmes in 40 different languages in five continents, produced by over two hundred journalists located in 61 different countries. Vatican Radio: producing more than 42.000 hours of simultaneous broadcasting covering international news, religious celebrations, in-depth programmes and music. Vatican Radio: from topical subjects to in-depth programmes on moral questions. Vatican Radio: offers to everyone, catholic or not, the Church's point of view.
[ Hits: 833 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- APRS Point
- APRSPoint is an implementation of the latest APRS standard with high quality map support. With APRSPoint, you don't have to scan maps any more.
[ Hits: 22608 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.89 ]
- UI-Point 32
- Add-on for UI-View32 that allows you to plot APRS stations on Microsoft MapPoint 2002 maps.
[ Hits: 2538 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.63 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2616 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 25807 | Votes: 577 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10510 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
[ Hits: 8993 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- MacGPS Pro
- Mapping software which links a Garmin GPS receiver to your Macintosh. Includes Maidenhead grid squares and beam-pointing maps.
[ Hits: 1669 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- Point to Point hf ionospheric communications analysis and prediction program
[ Hits: 3339 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.74 ]
- RadioLink Propagation Prediction
- Calculate path losses of a point-to-point radio link. Create terrain profiles using digital elevation models.
[ Hits: 5101 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component
[ Hits: 3585 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]