Search Results for "receive antenna"73 links
Antennas : 160M
- Receiving Loops antennas for 1.8 Mhz
- An article on how to build an efficient receive only loop antenna for 160 meters by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 3099 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 50MHz Power Splitters
- Splitting an antenna between two receivers or
in use as the phasing harness in stacked antennas where there is a need to equally split the power from the transmitter between two antennas
[ Hits: 2849 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 19230 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- Distribute one antenna to multiple receivers
- System for distribution of a receive-only antenna to multiple receivers
[ Hits: 1369 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- KR1ST Magnetic Loop Antenna
- This receive only loop covers a frequency range of about 5 MHz to 22 MHz and is built from readily available parts.
[ Hits: 1718 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Loop antenna for NDBs
- Nondirectional Radio Beacons, NDBs, can easily by received with this loop. Resonant in the 200 – 500kHz range, the loop antenna is directional, sensitive, and quiet.
[ Hits: 1439 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 meter receiving loop antenna
- N6RK receive only loop antenna
[ Hits: 3214 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.57 ]
- Ferrite receive antenna
- A very compact receive antenna made with ferrite bars by PA0FBK
[ Hits: 2437 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receive 4 square antenna
- N6RK receive 4 square antenna with transformer coupled antennas and true hibrid combiner
[ Hits: 1277 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HB9FX Internet Remote Base JN37XH Hochwacht Zofingen Switzerland
- Tune and / or listen between 10kHz - 10GHz to professional Online-Receivers as Rhode & Schwarz EK070 or AEG E1900/3, Amateur-Radio-Transceivers, Web-SDR, Digital-Modes, Repeaters, EchoLink, APRS or control Antenna-Switch-Matrix, Antenna-Tuner, SWR & PWR- Control or Web-Cams.
[ Hits: 10916 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Ham Radio products, Antenna Switches, Receiver Preamplifiers, Preamps
[ Hits: 694 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AOR U.S.A., INC.
- Aor u.s.a web site, manufacturer of base and mobile receivers, handheld receivers, digital voice modems, spectrum display units, frequency monitors and antennas
[ Hits: 1795 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Commsaudit uk, i/q quadrature , hf receivers, rf, multicoupler, multicouplers, switch matrix, antenna matrices, masthead amplifier,, vhf receiver, uhf,
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7566 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- wb4bcr Receive 4 Square Control Unit
- Build a Receive 4 Square Array! Make your own 160 meter 4 square receive antenna.
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Mod to allow separate RX and TX Antennas
- This modification will allow the use of separate receive and transmit antennas on the Kenwood TS-850S/AT.
[ Hits: 1013 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amateur TV transmitters and receivers for ham operators, wireless cameras, ham antennas, 2.4 1.2 900 Mhz systems
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shack Supplies
- Shack Supplies are a leading UK supplier of Amateur Radio equipment, we also specialise in the supply of Marine Radio & Maritime related electronics equipment. Yaesu Kenwood Icom Alinco transceivers, Morse keys, antennas, analyzers, cables connectors, Receivers, power supplies and more.
[ Hits: 789 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Radio Arena
- Supplier of two-way radio products and accessories to large and small businesses, volunteer groups, radio amateurs and individuals. Transceivers, receivers, antennas cw keys
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CQ Shop Ham Radio Store Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's only full-service amateur radio store. Full line of Amateur Radio and Two-way equipment and accessories from companies such as Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Motorola, MFJ, Alinco, Diamond, AOR and many, many more.
Knowledgeable staff with many years of experience in the radio business TAX-FREE shopping (no sales, VAT, GAT or other taxes)
HF, VHF, UHF transceivers, receivers, walkie-talkies, antennas, antenna tuners, coax and connectors
[ Hits: 8005 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2548 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antenna Selector
- This project was built to be able to experience with more of an antenna and also in turn to be able to have a system that offers security to the receivers, carrying out the discharge to ground of the antennas
[ Hits: 3272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Simple anti-static device
- With all the wire you have out, you may run into a problem with static buildup on the antennas. This static may try to make its way into your receiver, causing you major problems and damage that can run into a lot of money.
[ Hits: 786 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsam receive antenna receive antenna hf receive only antenna 2m receive antenna receive antenna fm receive antenna hf receive only antenna 80m receive antenna 80 meter receive antenna receive antenna switch receive antenna 160m 102 in whip as receive antenna receive antenna split receive receive pre amp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links