Search Results for "rv antenna"184 links - and 2 categories
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 22876 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- N9ZRT Kite-Lifted Antennas
- Kite-lifted wire winch consists of 1/4 mile of 15 gauge, bare, solid, aluminum wire, spooled onto a wide pneumatic hose reel. The base pivot-platform locks into place for changing wind direction.
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Dual band 6m/4m Yagi
- This antenna was optimized with the goal to minimize any changes in 6jxx6 impedance/lobes. The result is a 7 el on 70 MHz with a little loss of gain comparing with the other monobands of the same lenght.
[ Hits: 1797 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Omni-Gain Vertical Collinear Antenna
- This rugged antenna, an omnidirectional collinear, is capable of surviving harsh environments. It's a good choice for repeater installations and can be top, or side mounted to the tower by WA6SVT
[ Hits: 9582 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Dipole Calculation
- Determining your proper length for the open half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4685 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- Dipole antenna
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the dipole antenna or dipole aerial that is widely used on its own and as the basis for other antenna designs.
[ Hits: 2971 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The Crossed-Field Antenna
- Please be aware this article introduces a completely new concept in antenna theory. In fact, this is considered the most important development relative to antennas in this century. It is so pervasive that a series of articles are required to cover the concept and its applications to the depth and extent it deserves. This is the first publication about the Crossed-Field Antenna
[ Hits: 1421 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The G5RV Multiband Antenna
- A French translation of the ARRL antenna compendium chapter about the G5RV Multi-band antenna,
[ Hits: 1470 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building a G5RV Antenna
- Martin G8NQN article on homebrewing a G5RV Antenna
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Shortened G5RV
- A shortened G5RV antenna design
[ Hits: 3547 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G5RV 80-10 m antenna by PP5VX
- A project for a multiband G5RV antenna that can run from 80 to 10 meters in portuguese
[ Hits: 3424 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Axial-Mode Helical Antennas
- Notes on Axial-Mode Helical Antennas in Amateur Service. Helix Basics, Modeling Issues, and Short Helical Antennas Over Perfect Ground
[ Hits: 1484 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Skywire Loop Antenna
- Also known as W0MHS Loop Skywire or Full Wave Loop Antenna, here you can find N1SU interesting observations on this antennas.
[ Hits: 3963 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Loop Antennas and Calculator
- KA1FSB loop calculator give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The easy calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
[ Hits: 10479 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- IC706/FT817 portable whip antenna
- Suitable antenna for owners of an IC706 or FT817, 857 and other HF portable transceivers.
You can an be QRV in a few minutes on all ham-bands from 80m to 6m and even on 2m by PA0FBK
[ Hits: 6748 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Verticals. Ground systems and some history
- Article gives a good overview of the basics and reflects the accepted wisdom from BC antenna work.
[ Hits: 1213 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The humble Yagi or should that be Uda
- Article about Yagi-UDA antennas
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The FD4 Windom antenna
- This antenna originated from darc QRV magazine in 1971 should be attributed to DJ2KT, works on 80 40 20 10 meters without ATU, based on the Windom principle.
[ Hits: 3391 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Aerials for the Terrified
- Summary of common dipole and wire antenna models, from the basic dipole to sloopers, inverted v and multiband wire aerials
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The ZS6BKW Multiband HF Antenna
- Antenna design from ZS6BKW (G0GSF), similar to the G5RV, but it actually resonates on five bands
Itís only 90 ft long 27.51 m, with a 40 ft 12.2 m downlead
[ Hits: 4837 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- ZS6BKW Antenna
- A G5RV revisitation by G0GSF Brian
[ Hits: 3109 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- W7AIA, Clark County Amateur Radio Club
- Clark county amateur radio club serving sw washington for 75 years! come find out how our local ham club offers programs that cover everything from the history of morse code and call signs to ham radio antennas
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6912 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Bob's Electronics
- Bobís Electronics serve a wide market of customers throughout the Midwes, supports brand names such as Bendix King, ICOM, Relm, Uniden, Antenna Specialist, Antennex, Cushcraft, DB Products, Maxrad, Sinclair, and numerous others.
[ Hits: 1391 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Specialist Antennas
- Antenna products and accessories for commercial, industrial, Emergency Service and military applications covering VHF, UHF, TETRA, ISM and GSM frequencies and beyond.
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna antenna 70 mhz antenna hd antenna end-fed antenna 300 ohm antenna antenna 144 440 gps antenna uhf antenna hf antenna dk3 antenna 433 mhz antenna th3 antenna sdr antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links