Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RVantenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 22309 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.71 ]
N9ZRT Kite-Lifted Antennas
- Kite-lifted wire winch consists of 1/4 mile of 15 gauge, bare, solid, aluminum wire, spooled onto a wide pneumatic hose reel. The base pivot-platform locks into place for changing wind direction.
Dual band 6m/4m Yagi
- This antenna was optimized with the goal to minimize any changes in 6jxx6 impedance/lobes. The result is a 7 el on 70 MHz with a little loss of gain comparing with the other monobands of the same lenght.
Omni-Gain Vertical Collinear Antenna
- This rugged antenna, an omnidirectional collinear, is capable of surviving harsh environments. It's a good choice for repeater installations and can be top, or side mounted to the tower by WA6SVT
The Crossed-Field Antenna
- Please be aware this article introduces a completely new concept in antenna theory. In fact, this is considered the most important development relative to antennas in this century. It is so pervasive that a series of articles are required to cover the concept and its applications to the depth and extent it deserves. This is the first publication about the Crossed-Field Antenna
Loop Antennas and Calculator
- The purpose of the calculator is to give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
IC706/FT817 portable whip antenna
- Suitable antenna for owners of an IC706 or FT817, 857 and other HF portable transceivers.
You can an be QRV in a few minutes on all ham-bands from 80m to 6m and even on 2m by PA0FBK
- Sand Dollar Villa is equipped with two antennas and two power supplies, and an extensive tool kit. Has proven to be an excellent spot for people on vacation who also like to engage in casual DX ham radio operation.
W7AIA, Clark County Amateur Radio Club
- Clark county amateur radio club serving sw washington for 75 years! come find out how our local ham club offers programs that cover everything from the history of morse code and call signs to ham radio antennas
HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
- Bobís Electronics serve a wide market of customers throughout the Midwes, supports brand names such as Bendix King, ICOM, Relm, Uniden, Antenna Specialist, Antennex, Cushcraft, DB Products, Maxrad, Sinclair, and numerous others.