Swiss Radio International
- An online database of Swiss Radio International shortwave and satellit
e frequencies and schedules which may be searched by language, target country and/or region.
- Lists the programs and schedules of Global Catholic Radio WEWN, which operates 24 hours daily on WEWN shortwave, via satellit
e and live audio streams, and also on many AM/FM stations in U.S.A.
Kuwait Multimedia Center
- Mediumwave, satellit
e and shortwave schedules and programming information of broadcasts to all world regions in Arabic and English.
Radio Canada International
- The radio voice of Canada broadcasts daily programs in French, English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Ukrainian, on shortwaves, satellit
e and via RealAudio.
Radio Australia ABC
- Online in RealAudio and Windows Media formats, with multiple language shortwave schedules, and instructions for receiving Australian satellit
e radio and TV (AusTV).
e tracking on the iPhone/iPod touch. Track and predict visible satellit
e passes. Touch a satellit
e in the map view to see itâ€™s orbit path and location.
- InstantTrack is a satellit
e tracking program for PC compatibles running DOS or other environments for DOS programs (including Windows) InstantTrack has been a favorite of many amateur radio satellit
e operators since the introduction of version 1.00 in 1989 ...
- STSORBIT PLUS, usually known as STSPLUS, will track the space shuttle or any satellit
e for which orbital data (TLEs) are available. A brief description of the program and several screen capture examples follow the links for downloading the program files.
Home Planet Release 3.1
- Comprehensive astronomy / space / satellit
e-tracking package for Microsoft Windows 95/98/Me and Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP
- SATBUSTER for Windows is especially designed for satellit
e visual observers and trackers. Its users, mainly amateur astronomers and radio amateurs, appreciate both the accuracy and the simple to use graphical interface.The software is aimed to hobbysts. However a growing number of plain folks are starting to use this tool to recognize and look at the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle during its missions too
- SatEvo is a program to compute the decay or re-entry times of earth satellit
es. For objects nearing decay, it generates sets of orbital elements for each revolution. The format of the input and output element sets conform to the standard tle format accepted by many prediction programs.
Satellite tracking with GPS
- The program calculates the actual position of the satellit
es using the NORAD 2LINE-element set, which is available via the Internet, for nearly all satellit
es. The position is then displayed in 3D-view as well as in 2D (mercator) view, where the footprints are also be shown.