Search Results for "telnet"37 links
CB Radio : Packet and Digital
- Mailbox DBO274
- Citizen Band mailbox DBO274 in Germany with HTTP/telnet-access
[ Hits: 1406 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- CB Packet Radio
- Information regarding Packet Radio on CB. Includes legal information, frequencies, telnet gateways and much more.
[ Hits: 12478 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 5.81 ]
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 2991 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- PA1RBZ DX Cluster
- Telnet DX-Cluster pa1rbz.dyndns.org on port 9000
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Telnet Cluster Page
- list of packet cluster nodes accessible by telnet.
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GB7MBC DXCluster
- Offer a web and telnet cluster access along to forum and dx cluster stats
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- VE9DX Andy
- Links to my listings of Online Logs, DXcluster Telnet sites, Oblast listings, Logger download page etc.
[ Hits: 1084 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- Smith chart
- Match & display imped of antennas, can graphically visualize and compare two sets of measured impedances simultaneously.
[ Hits: 3306 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- RXCLUS is a free amateur radio software especially designed for the DX'ers and SWL's wanting to receive the informations transmitted by packet radio on the DX-cluster system. It supports also telnet protocol.
[ Hits: 4820 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- ON4KST free telnet based client for Windows, provides a web based appearance while maintaining the bit lean connection and telnet speed.
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Cluster monitor
- Cluster monitor is a tool for web and telnet clusters monitoring. The program shows spot history, the latest spots are shown in a separate window with full information about the DX, announcements, WWV propagation, and full sorting and filtering capability. Full support for AALog and AAVoice by RZ4AG, DXAtlas by VE3NEA. Integrated dial-up support.
[ Hits: 3161 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with DX Clusters by using TCP/IP protocol for communications. It is adapted to satisfy most DXer's needs.
DXSpotter includes 2 programs in one: DXSpotter for connections via telnet protocol to more than 200 DX Clusters, and DXSpotter-Summit for connections to OH2AQ's WEB cluster DXSummit page with automatic page refresh (minimum period 1 minute).
[ Hits: 3582 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- SV2AGW AGWCluster
- The program can display DX Spots from Internet telnet from packet if you connect to a Packet DX Cluster or from unproto dx spots.
[ Hits: 1118 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DxLink, a freeware DX cluster user software. Connect via Telnet or packet. CAT-interface and telnet out to run with your favorite logging software. Now version 1.5
[ Hits: 2278 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- MixW V3
- PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other modes, Log, DXCluster, telnet access, log backup, Rotor, CAT and whatever you dream in a single program
[ Hits: 80568 | Votes: 2708 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WLOG2000 LogBook for OM SWL BCL CB
- Database logbook for OM SWL BCL & CB with utility like DXCLuster DXtelnet PSK PSK-Pbbs (TNC or PC sound card) radio rotor CDbook interface and many other features. Free Update at homepage.
[ Hits: 3474 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 2765 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
[ Hits: 1479 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.35 ]
- TTYLink is a freeware client chat telnet application designed for packet radio and available for Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1900 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Packet radio program for 32-bit Windows platforms. Works with a host mode TNC, FlexNet, AGWPE or telnet.
[ Hits: 8434 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ptelnet is a powerful communication software for the Palm Computing platform, By using the built-in TCP/IP stack (telnet mode), it acts as a Telnet Client. By accessing the serial (RS232 or IR) port directly (serial mode), it acts as a standard Terminal Emulator. Freeware
[ Hits: 1289 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VT100/ANSI terminal and Telnet client
- Online is a VT100/ANSI terminal emulator and Telnet client for Palm OS organizers. Connect to Unix systems, configure routers and reprogram embedded computers.
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Live MUF
- Freeware live MUF calculator by EA6VQ-Gabriel and G7RAU-Dave for live calculating the possible e MUF on VHF during es season via a telnet link into dxc
[ Hits: 2046 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- G7RAU Live MUF V7
- Live MUF is a DXC (cluster) telnet client which attempts to resolve propagation modes from spots and also attempts to calculate sporadic e possibilities purely based on incoming data from the cluster
[ Hits: 3743 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Freq 51
- Program samples the input, performs an FFT, and graphs the output
[ Hits: 9655 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.11 ]