about telnet on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
CB Radio : Packet and Digital Contesting : Software DX Resources : Clusters
Ham Radio : Personal Pages Software : Antenna analysis Software : DX Cluster
- PA1RBZ DX Cluster
- Telnet DX-Cluster pa1rbz.dyndns.org on port 9000
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Telnet Cluster Page
- list of packet cluster nodes accessible by telnet.
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GB7MBC DXCluster
- Offer a web and telnet cluster access along to forum and dx cluster stats
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
Software : Hellschreiber Software : Logging Software : Packet
- RXCLUS is a free amateur radio software especially designed for the DX'ers and SWL's wanting to receive the informations transmitted by packet radio on the DX-cluster system. It supports also telnet protocol.
[ Hits: 4604 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- ON4KST free telnet based client for Windows, provides a web based appearance while maintaining the bit lean connection and telnet speed.
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Cluster monitor
- Cluster monitor is a tool for web and telnet clusters monitoring. The program shows spot history, the latest spots are shown in a separate window with full information about the DX, announcements, WWV propagation, and full sorting and filtering capability. Full support for AALog and AAVoice by RZ4AG, DXAtlas by VE3NEA. Integrated dial-up support.
[ Hits: 3045 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with DX Clusters by using TCP/IP protocol for communications. It is adapted to satisfy most DXer's needs.
DXSpotter includes 2 programs in one: DXSpotter for connections via telnet protocol to more than 200 DX Clusters, and DXSpotter-Summit for connections to OH2AQ's WEB cluster DXSummit page with automatic page refresh (minimum period 1 minute).
[ Hits: 3487 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- SV2AGW AGWCluster
- The program can display DX Spots from Internet telnet from packet if you connect to a Packet DX Cluster or from unproto dx spots.
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DxLink, a freeware DX cluster user software. Connect via Telnet or packet. CAT-interface and telnet out to run with your favorite logging software. Now version 1.5
[ Hits: 2158 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
Software : PalmOS Software : Propagation Software : Spectrum analyzers
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 2658 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
[ Hits: 1422 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.35 ]
- TTYLink is a freeware client chat telnet application designed for packet radio and available for Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1863 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Packet radio program for 32-bit Windows platforms. Works with a host mode TNC, FlexNet, AGWPE or telnet.
[ Hits: 8136 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links