Search Results for "transmission 1"37 links
Antennas : 160M
- Low band antennas for 80 and 160m
- Antennas for the Low Bands. Plans and pictures of 80m and 160m antennas, both for transmission and reception built by EI7BA
[ Hits: 50293 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Practical Guanella 1:1 balun
- This article proposes a lossy transmission line model of a practical Guanella 1:1 balun that is effective for all frequencies within and immediately adjacent to the pass band
[ Hits: 3154 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Balun single core 4:1 analysis
- Real 4:1 Transmission Line Balun with Balanced Load
[ Hits: 5725 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Transmission Line Power Splitters
- Several ways of splitting power to feed two like (50 ohm terminal impedance) antennas.
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AA3RL Transmission Line Calculator
- Excel spreasheet that calculate virtually every transmission line parameter that one may need.
Include Length conversions, Reactance and Length of Stubs
[ Hits: 4414 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- Integrated Publishing Basics
- Radio wave propagation, Principles of transmission lines, Antennas
[ Hits: 852 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Theory
- Introduction to Electromagnetics, Maxwell's Equations, Transmission Line, Models, scale modeling, constants
[ Hits: 906 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5115 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- WD2XGJ Experimental Station
- Experimental Longwave Transmissions from Tower Hill
Operator Name Warren, Ham Call K2ORS, Frequency: 137.7796 KHz
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Resources for PMR 446, Scanning, Broadcast and CB Radio
[ Hits: 2038 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Auckland ATV Group
- The ATV User's Group is a subgroup of the Auckland VHF Group, Club call ZL1BQ, compromising of persons interested in the transmission and reception of Amateur Television
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound samples of digital transmissions
- Sound samples of the transmission modes recorded at 11025 samples per second, mono and the message in all of the samples is the same: "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog 1234567890".
[ Hits: 2516 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- First radio signal over Atlantic
- Description od Marconi's first transmission over Atlantic Ocean
[ Hits: 676 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- A super-fast PSK mode for RTTY Contesting, 100 wpm character transmission speed for contest exchanges and macro transmission versus RTTY at 60 wpm
[ Hits: 1490 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Q15X25 is a packet modem with a KISS/AX.25 interface designed for HF transmission of AX.25 packets and TCP/IP using Automatic Repeat reQuest (ARQ) and forward error correction (FEC).
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-950 mod - expand TX
- Yaesu FT-950 MARS/CAP extend transmission to 1.8-30Mhz and 50-54Mhz.
[ Hits: 5023 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- UK Scanner frequency database
- Large frequency database of uk counties, includes forums and reviews
[ Hits: 29457 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- Introduction to Spy Numbers Transmissions
- Introduction to Spy Numbers Transmissions
[ Hits: 4221 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 984 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 21840 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2315 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]