Search Results for "v beam"149 links
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3515 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4403 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 17093 | Votes: 293 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 2034 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HB9RU/MTN Beam antenna
- The 2 meters version of the HB9RU antenna in german
[ Hits: 2188 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.13 ]
- J Beam antenna for 2 meters and up
- Article by Ed Bathgate, N3SDO as published in CQ VHF Magazine July, 1988
[ Hits: 2629 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4536 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Homebrew Hex Wire Beam Antenna
- Hombrewinf the hex beam antenna by W6OT
[ Hits: 2613 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W4TI - Installing the Hexbeam
- HX-B5i five band HexBeam installation
[ Hits: 1661 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Hex-Beam Video
- A rotating HexBeam antenna video from F5NZY in Paris France
[ Hits: 1971 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5672 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Vertical plane antennas' beaming comparision
- Animated quad and yagi comparison. You can see antennas' characteristics behavior in a vertical plane with changing of the height.
[ Hits: 2993 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VHF / UHF Direct Connect Beams Lengths
- Here are some lengths and spacings for various direct connect beams.
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Biquad Antenna Construction
- This page details the construction of a biquad antenna. The biquad antenna is easy to build, and provides a reliable 11dBi gain, with a fairly wide beamwidth.
[ Hits: 9006 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- DXCC List with your beam headings
- You can have your persolal DXCC country list with correct beam heading calculated on you grid square location by ok2pbq
[ Hits: 7504 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6926 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- VBI-360 Beam Indicator
- VBI-360 Beam Indicator - New Display Units, Repairs & Map Upgrades, SteppIR, Green Heron, 90 Degree Offset, Global Beam Display, CGARS, Hy Gain, Roto-Brake
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- optimum short-wave antennas, developed by hams for hams
[ Hits: 2440 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1496 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsbeam dx w beam d beam ray beam 10m beam 40m beam 2m beam x beam 6m-beam aim a beam add 40m to beam beam hex-beam 2m 5 ele beam 220 225 mhz beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links