Search Results for "v beam"141 links
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3390 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.01 ]
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4327 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam
- A compact beam antenna that can be built At home, construction details for the 20M (14Mhz) version
[ Hits: 5130 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 16390 | Votes: 268 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 1964 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HB9RU/MTN Beam antenna
- The 2 meters version of the HB9RU antenna in german
[ Hits: 2047 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- J Beam antenna for 2 meters and up
- Article by Ed Bathgate, N3SDO as published in CQ VHF Magazine July, 1988
[ Hits: 2549 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 7el VHF yagi
- DK7ZB'7 element yagi beam
[ Hits: 3257 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- 40M 3 element beam
- History project and dimensions of a 3 element yagi beam for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 7696 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- A 5-element beam for Four
- 5-element antenna, with which G0JJL has worked lots of EU crossband, and won the RSGB Christmas Cumulatives 70MHz section twice in a row.
[ Hits: 841 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- X-Beam for 6m 2m and 70cm
- X-Beam antenna by K0EMT for 50 Mhz and VHF UHF bands
[ Hits: 3751 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- Hex Beam for 6 meters
- This is a hex beam designed for six meters. It has three elements with a turning radius of 54 inches. This antenna can be built from low cost materials available from the local hardware store. By WB3BEL
[ Hits: 3302 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 50 Mhz 5 element EMT Conduite Beam
- VA3EXT 5 element beam antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1720 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- UHF 11 elements beam antenna
- An eleven elements yagi antenna for 430-450 Mhz by PU1LHP In portuguese
[ Hits: 2084 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4459 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5410 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- HexBeam Construction
- Pictures and assembling instruction of an home made hexbeam antenna by vk6hz
[ Hits: 2872 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Clemens Match
- About the clemens match for beam antenna, as an alternative to common gamma matching techniques
[ Hits: 1049 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3 Element Yagi using Hamsticks
- A 3 element minibeam yagi using hamstick for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 3856 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- VE6FI Contest station
- Amateur radio, building antennas, wifi link, remote control of radio, 80 meter beam, contesting, ve6fi station
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXCC List with your beam headings
- You can have your persolal DXCC country list with correct beam heading calculated on you grid square location by ok2pbq
[ Hits: 6910 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.39 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6893 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1446 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 2 Element beam designer
- This is a DOS program that will design a 2 element beam for a given frequency. The gain is about 6db's the front to back ratio is about 10 db's. The SWR will be about 1.8 to 1, so for transistor rigs a tuner is needed The only information required is the freq in MHZ..
[ Hits: 1522 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 2508 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.44 ]