about v beam on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2
3 4 5 6 [next]
Antennas Antennas : 10M Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Yagi antennas Antennas : 2M
Antennas : 40M Antennas : 4M Antennas : 6M
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 15791 | Votes: 256 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 1900 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HB9RU/MTN Beam antenna
- The 2 meters version of the HB9RU antenna in german
[ Hits: 1950 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- J Beam antenna for 2 meters and up
- Article by Ed Bathgate, N3SDO as published in CQ VHF Magazine July, 1988
[ Hits: 2487 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 7el VHF yagi
- DK7ZB'7 element yagi beam
[ Hits: 3246 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.62 ]
Antennas : 70cm Antennas : Dipole Antennas : HexBeam Antennas : Theory : Impedance matching Antennas : Yagi Contesting : Stations DX Resources : DXCC Internet and Radio : Online Receivers Software : Antenna analysis
- X-Beam for 6m 2m and 70cm
- X-Beam antenna by K0EMT for 50 Mhz and VHF UHF bands
[ Hits: 3496 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- Hex Beam for 6 meters
- This is a hex beam designed for six meters. It has three elements with a turning radius of 54 inches. This antenna can be built from low cost materials available from the local hardware store. By WB3BEL
[ Hits: 3167 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 50 Mhz 5 element EMT Conduite Beam
- VA3EXT 5 element beam antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1690 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1406 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 2 Element beam designer
- This is a DOS program that will design a 2 element beam for a given frequency. The gain is about 6db's the front to back ratio is about 10 db's. The SWR will be about 1.8 to 1, so for transistor rigs a tuner is needed The only information required is the freq in MHZ..
[ Hits: 1471 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 2202 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.27 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links