Search Results for "visual radio"16 links
- Calculating Your Radio Horizon
- The range and coverage of your VHF transceiver will be limited to your radio horizon. How to calculate the visual horizon and how to determine the Radio Horizon
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- L.A.R.K. Swapmeet
- Swapmeet 1 st. Sunday of each month, rain or shine 7-11:30 AM. PST/PDST. Physical location is Las Positas Collage, 3033 Collier Canyon Road, Livermore, California. Free admission and parking for buyers/lookers. Restrooms & food/refreshments are available. Talk-in: local repeater 147.120 (+) PL100, monitored during swap hours. **Registration for sellers starts around 6 AM. with set-up 7 AM.+ ** This major swap event has been on-going for 10 years with positive results. Run by club volunteers & sponsored by the Livermore Amateur Radio Klub (LARK). Visual diriving map assistance please see event URL http://www.livermoreark.org/swap/swap,html
[ Hits: 2622 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- JG2PUW Web Radio
- This VisualRadio is located in MIE Japan use a ICOM PCR-1000
[ Hits: 2745 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.54 ]
- DL7PZ Visualradio Germany
- Peter's AOR 5000 Visualradio (java version) in Berlin, Germany
[ Hits: 8428 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Visual UK Amateur Radio Repeater Map
- A google map of the UK amateur radio repeaters with clickable information
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Is HF propagation reciprocal
- Some test circuits using the ACE-HF System Simulation & Visualization software, about reciprocal propagation on HF bands by NW7US
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Visual WAIS
- Visual Wais is a free HAM (Amateur Radio) software to manage WAIS (Worked All Italian Squares) award.
With few clicks, it allows the complete award management, from QSO insertion to endorsement requests.
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Windows Freeware general purpose logging and CAT rig control program, primarily for the visually impaired. It has options for improving screen readability including the option of changing font size. Turn on the synthetic speech capabilities and your PC can announce frequency and mode information from the radio and log book information.
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- dogparkSDR is a native Macintosh visual radio display and interactive control software for any Flex Radio Systems
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.
[ Hits: 1831 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 5639 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- Commercial interactive radio control software tun under Windows Controls up to 16 Devices simultaneously with audio, in a client server mode, support for WAVECOM decoders and ROHDE & SCHWARZ receivers
[ Hits: 2782 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- ICOM OCX
- CI-V OCX For The Icom 756Pro allow you to interface your own application or visual basic, excel, word or similar custom applications to your icom radio.
[ Hits: 1364 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VR-5000 Signal Capture and Analysis Software - Give your VR-5000 a new face. Controls your VR-5000, Log stations, Manage frequency lists, Record Audio and more. This program utilizes a more visual approach to simplify your radio listening.
[ Hits: 1418 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- SATBUSTER for Windows is especially designed for satellite visual observers and trackers. Its users, mainly amateur astronomers and radio amateurs, appreciate both the accuracy and the simple to use graphical interface.The software is aimed to hobbysts. However a growing number of plain folks are starting to use this tool to recognize and look at the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle during its missions too
[ Hits: 2145 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsvisual radio visual visual lmr visual basic visual cw tuning aid cat visual studio visual analizer visual morse visual signals morse cod ft897 visual basic morse visual signalling ft817 visual basic army-radio-manual-model-18-radio-admin-area/ radio-shack-ham-radio-ht/.dxzone.com/images radio amateur radio exam questionstheory
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links