Transmitting Antennas For HF Broadcasting
- This paper discusses a number of common used HF transmitting antenna systems and corresponding reference antenna codes. The latter was developed in close consultation with regional coordination groups ABU-HFC, HFCC-ABSU.
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
W2LJ's QRP Amateur Radio
- Dedicated to QRP, Morse Code and operating in the great outdoors, this pages contains a description of a CW QRP portable set, also some stuff on the Buddipole and PAC-12 antenna systems.
The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
- CutRate Batteries supplies fully compatible, after market battery packs for two-way radios and barcode scanners. Our products are guaranteed to work with Motorola, Kenwood, Yaesu, Vertex, Icom, Telxon, Intermec, LXE and PSC two-way radios and barcode scanners.
- acarsd is an ACARS decoder for a LINUX or Windows PC which attempts to decode ACARS transmissions in real-time using up to three Soundcards. acarsd is also a realtime ACARS Server, for the worldwide spotter and ACARS community.
- DOS Freeware, DSPBOX is an attempt to code the Texas Instruments DSK 'C50 in such a way
to make it behave like a commercial DSP noise reduction unit, like the
NIR-12, the TimeWave 599+ and others. Not only the noise reduction function
has been implemented, but automatic notch, AGC and Band Pass have as well.
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
[ Hits: 15603 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- This program allows CW operators to copy CWcodewith a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 34365 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
- Gpredict is a satellite tracking program for Unix-like operating systems. In the begining (v. 0.1.x) Gpredict was just a GUI client to John Magliacane's excellent satellite tracking program, Predict, but due to performance problems it has been decided to include the tracking code directly into Gnome Predict (v. 0.2.0 and later).
M0KGK SDR Decoder Software
- KGKSDR is my attempt at some SDR decoding software. I'm putting this software together purely as a learning exercise, to better understand the mathematics behind SDR in general.