Search Results for "web design"47 links
Antennas : 10M
- 10 meters Loop Antenna
- 10 m band, 2 element horizontal high gain loop antenna
[ Hits: 5358 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 10m Band 2 Element Loop
- 2 elements horizontal high gain loop for 10 meter band
[ Hits: 3090 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- T antenna with matching network for 160 m
- 160m T Antenna broadcast design by Guglielmo Marconi has been built and is used by Jim NN4AA on 160m. Article by G7LRR
[ Hits: 2710 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 160 meters kite lifted antenna
- 160m Band 1/4 Wave Kite lifted vertical antenna
[ Hits: 1039 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 160m Delta Loop Antenna
- A large delta loop wire antenna for 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 4516 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- 160m Band Mega Delta Loop Antenna
- This antenna is great for the long haul QSO on 160m as it has a lovely low angle of radiation
[ Hits: 4477 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- 160m Band 5 Element delta loop
- The goal for this antenna project is to determine what sort of gain and radiation angle is possible on 160m using 5 delta loops with a max height of just 14m
[ Hits: 4328 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Portable Inverted V antenna
- This Inverted V Antenna is based on a design by WE5Y which originally appeared in QST Magazine published by the ARRL. AIWM modified the original design in how the fishing poles attach to the mast, the top insulator, and length of the fishing poles.
[ Hits: 647 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Antenna Switch
- The purpose of this remote antenna switch was to be able to select between four different antenna combinations The unit was designed to work at RF power levels of around 100 watts by G8JNJ
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Distributing Receive antennas
- Designing low-band receiving antennas By Eric L. Scace K3NA and George Cutsgeorge W2VJN
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Log Periodic of Another Sort
- A log periodic dipole array (LPDA) antenna design that offer continuous low SWR in 13-30MHz range
[ Hits: 4165 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CobWeb antenna construction
- A 5 band omni directional antenna original design by g3tpw. Works on 10,12,15,17,20,2,6 m & 70cms.
[ Hits: 6691 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- 7MHz - 14MHz Slot Fed Skeketon Antenna
- 40 to 20 meter band slot fed skeleton HF Antenna.
[ Hits: 2078 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6m Millennium Net
- The Net on 6 is open to all licensed radio amateurs available on echolink Gateway Host NJ2BA-L
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Official W1UL Ham Cram Website
- The Ham Cram method is designed to prepare you for the FCC tests in the shortest time possible giving you the highest level of confidence. It's totally free.
[ Hits: 77 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Life is a website that has been specially designed to inform and entertain the Amateur Radio Enthusiast.
Brought to you by Icom UK, Ham Life provides information on how to set up your own rig, the types of radio available, what’s happening in the world of Amateur Radio and much, much more.
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A site like Youtube but designed for for the Amateur Radio community
[ Hits: 653 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Metro Vector Network Analyzer is a custom antenna analyzer designed and produced by IZ7LDG.
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- X Band LNA
- X Band low noise amplifier, designed for 10.368 MHz operating frequency by AD6IW
[ Hits: 100 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
[ Hits: 2258 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Tools and Links for RF Power Amplifier Builders
- This document lists a few tools, documents and websites which are valuable in the design and construction of amateur RF power amplifiers. The list is small but it represents a good starting point for the amateur amplifier builder.
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Probe Design
- Build you own RF probe, measure the level of RF voltage present at a particular point.
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]