Search Results for "wind"656 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Transmission line calculator
- A windows impedance calculator software by VK3UM
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Calculator
- Windows program to calculate magnetic antennas, allow to calculate capacitance and voltage based on Loop circumference, desired resonant frequency, conductor diameter and the operating power by KI6GD
[ Hits: 1163 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- Windom Antenna 3.5-30 MHz
- A windom multiband antenna project with pictures and diagram for the 6:1 balun
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Antenna Tensioner Vari-Ten
- Vari-Ten Wire Antenna Tensioners
antenna accessory for amateur radio operators to protect wire antennas from damage when the support trees sway in the wind. Tensioners are an antenna shock absorber, calibrated wire Tensioner, and end insulator all in one stealthy unit
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CatFix for TS-590S
- A free windows tool that controls IF Filter switching and permit to configures the TS-590S for proprt digital mode operations by G3NRW
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Xcorder is a windows Freeware audio recorder written by MM0BFF, designed to work mainly with radio receivers but may be used also in several different ways for audio recording needs.
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Topanga SchematicMaker
- Use this software tool to easily create electrical and electronic schematics, PLC ladder, flow and timing diagrams.
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 9A VHF Contest Log
- Multi language contest log program for 9A VHF UHF contest. Freeware for Windows
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A windows DX Cluster client application that allow push notifications to mobile devices by IH9GPI
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Digital Voice for Radio Amateurs.
FreeDV is a free application for Windows, Linux and MacOS that allows any SSB radio to be used for low bit rate digital voice.
[ Hits: 4209 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- GJTracker is a antenna tracking program for windows written to be compatible with WSJT
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSJT-X implements JT9, a new mode designed especially for the LF, MF, and HF bands, as well as the popular mode JT65. Works on Windows Linux and MacOS. This is the official WSJT-X distribuition site.
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- WorkedFields displays a map showing the amateur radio field squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program. Windows freeware by VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- uLog (micro-log) is a windows log book program designed as an easy-to-use logbook application that offers just the basic fields for QSO entry by M0PZT
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LOG X
- LOGx formerly Log Window(s) is a complete Amateur Radio information system distributed by SCO Software Inc. It combines logging, rig control, antenna rotor control, DX Packetcluster monitoring, and award tracking in an easy to use application.
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Labview-based Morse code Program. Send and Receive both CW and CCW run under windows.
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- CW Freak.NET
- The free CW Speed Training Software for Windows by JI0VWL
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Log4OM is a free windows complete station management including log book, dx cluster, CAT interface and interface to several ham radio services like LoTW QRZ HRDlog and more
[ Hits: 850 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 806 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSELab freeware
- PSELab is a freeware Windows application useful to estimate power spectrum and short-time spectral distribution of signals. The application uses periodogram, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods. To estimate short-time spectral distribution, the application uses short Time Fourier transform, pseudo-Wigner-Ville transform, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods.
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LCD Clock
- Ham Radio LCD Clock Utility for Macintosh OS X and Windows by GM4JJJ
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- RoMac Automatic CW Identifier
- RoMac Automatic CW Identifier 2012 and Tuning Pulser for windows, sends your callsign at programmed intervals, to ensure your stations compliance with FCC regulations. No more forgetting to ID. Commercial version, demo available.
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- myVNA is a windows GUI program for the N2PK VNA
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- RTL SDR IF converter
- IF converter for USB RTLSDR by IZ0KBA
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- HF Antenna Analyzer
- This article explain how to homebrew and use an HF antenna analyzer by simply adapting a Windows PC, micro-controller and a DDS evaluation board by K6BEZ
[ Hits: 661 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]