NBEMSNarrow Bandwidth Emergency Messaging System
- About NBEMS
- Narrow Band Emergency Messaging Software (NBEMS) is an Open Source software suite that allows amateur radio operators to reliably send and receive data using nearly any computer (Windows, Mac, and Linux) and any analog radio without requiring a dedicated digital infrastructure or specialized modem hardware
[ Hits: 161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Introduction to NBEMS
- A presentation of the NBEMS and the importance of data transmission in Digital EmComm.
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NBEMS Picture Messages
- A report on experimenting sending pictures messages via NBEMS communication systems
[ Hits: 121 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- NBEMS Presentation
- Download a presentation on how to get started with Narrow Band Emergency Messaging Software (NBEMS) the open source suite that allow you to send and receive data from your PC.
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NBEMS Primer
- The Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System (NBEMS - pronounced N-beams) is a suite of software programs based around Fldigi and designed for point-to-point, fast, error-free, emergency messaging which takes up very little space on the ham bands.
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UltraPortable Amateur Digital Communications
- A group for sharing, learning or presenting practical ideas and field experience for Ultra portable ham radio digital comm
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What is NBEMS
- Narrow Band Emergency Messaging Software is an open source system that allow send and receive data.
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Operating Modes : NBEMS
NBEMS Narrow Band Emergency Messaging Software is the open source suite software to communicate data from your PC via radio. An useful tool for emergency radio communications.
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Operating Modes :
50 Mhz 70 MHz AM Amateur Radio Astronomy Amateur Television Amtor APRS Chip64 D-STAR Digital ATV Digital Voice DMR DSP EME ESSB GPS Ham Radio Balloons Hellschreiber HF Operations HSMM International Space Station Internet Linking JT65 JT9 Longwave Meteors MFSK Microwave Mobile Morse code Navtex NBEMS * NVIS Packet Radio Portable Operations PSK31 QRP QRSS Radio Direction Finding Remote Operations Repeaters RTTY Satellites SSTV Stealth Amateur Radio Top Band VHF UHF Weak Signal WEFAX WiFi