windows ce cw
about windows ce cw on dxzone.com
Contesting : Software
Software : Contesting Software : DSP Software : Grid Bearing and Maps Software : Macintosh Software : Morse Code Training Software : Multimode Software : Packet Software : Pocket PC Software : Radio Control Software : Repeater Control Software : Spectrum analyzers
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RCKLog is a windows freeware program for logging and administration of SSB and CW-Contest with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation of Packet-Radio.
[ Hits: 1203 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.51 ]
- Win-Test contest logging software
- Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the operating systems Windows 32 bits without exception.
All major international and many national contests are supported. Network TCP/IP capability, radios and CW interfaced, database-aided autocompletion, and much more...
[ Hits: 1975 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.95 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1106 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links