10 meter net89 links
Antennas : 80M
- Frame Antenna for 80m
- A frame antenna for the 80 meters band, built to be folded and to be easy to be mounted and dismounted. This antenna is suitable for indoor and QRP use, bandwidth is just 10kHz and should be observed a proper distance while transmitting due to high voltage.
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9 ]
- DL7AHW Spraycan EH Antennas
- Hairspray-can EH Antennas for shortwave and online programs. Small magnetic (H) antennas (Loops) have a good efficiency for the upper bands (20/15/10 meter band) and also in contrast to E-antenna a defined radiation direction.
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- End Fed Antenna with a 1:64 Matching Network
- In this experiment the autor is going to explore the use of a 1:64 matching network on the End Fed Long Wire Antenna.
Experiment will consist in build a 80-40-20-15-10 meter End Fed Long Wire Antenna with a 1:64 matching network from the documentation available on the internet
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- 80M 4-Square
- An antenna project to obtain a bigger signal on the
80 Meter (3.5 to 3.8 MHz) amateur radio band
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homemade Magnetic loops antennas by F5RDS
- Basic magnetic loop antenna examples and loop aerials theory explained. This article inclued some interesting tricks on building magnetic loop antennas and an usefull excell sheet to help compute magneti loop antennas calculating power efficiency from 10 to 40 meters band
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 10 Meter Radio Repair
- The Radio Shop offer a repair service on 10 meter radios, including Galaxy CB radios, Cobra CB radio and Stryker CB radio
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna Calculation Software
- The program consists of tabbed pages for various antenna and transmission line calculation. You can compute the values for an inverted L network that will allow you to match the 50 ohm output of the radio, or you can compute the necessary length in the units of choice for a 5/8 wave vertical for 10 meter band.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 1250 W Power Amplifier for 50 MHz
- The power amplifier 6 meter band tetrode GU-43B / 4CX1000 - 1250 W
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TE Systems 6 Meter Amplifier Review
- TE Systems 0510G 50 MHz meter amplifier set up for 10 watts in and 170 watts out.
[ Hits: 74 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
You can try similar terms160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 17 meter 2 meter 2 meter zep 40 meter v. 6 meter 6 meter cv 6 meter cw 80 meter inv l ft meter hf swr meter swr meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links