2 meter pa230 links
Antennas : 6M
- Six Meter Quad Turnstile Antenna
- Simple 6 Metre DX Antenna based on an article by LB Cebick in QST May 2002 on a Quad Turnstile antenna. This antenna is basically two full wave loops mounted at right angles fed 90 degrees out of phase to produce an omni-directional horizontally polarized pattern
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2 element Yagi for 50 MHz
- This 6 meter 2 element yagi antenna is simple, compact and effective antenna for 50 Mhz. The design antenna was optimized with AO for best match to 50 ohms, no matching network. A choke balun is recommended to decouple feedline currents.
[ Hits: 80 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Compact fan dipole for 40 30 and 20 meters band
- An homemade fan dipole antenna for 20 30 40 meter bands, setup in a 15 meter wide garden. The longest leg for 40 meter is folded to fit in the 7.5 m
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The KL3JM modified SRI Fan Dipole for 80-40-20 Meters
- The antenna in this project is a modification of the techniques used to design a multiband fan type dipole with little or no tuning involved having a total space of 105 feet
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Half Wave Fan Dipole Antenna
- Amateur Radio 40m 20m 15m Half Wave Fan dipole antenna project with part list, pictures and drawing. Includes the option to expand the antenna to cover the 80 meters band
[ Hits: 74 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 6 Bands Fan Dipole Antenna
- Extension to an existing fan dipole originally modeled for 40 20 and 6 meters. This modification will add 80 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Testing Dipole vs Indoor Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Testing performances of indoor antenna. A comparison of a magnetic loop antenna vs a classic wire dipole done using wsprlite on 30 meters band.
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Small Loop for 20 and 15 meter band
- A Small Transmitting Loop Antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz, an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, November 1991
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CQ World Wide VHF Contest
- Official web site of the CQ World Wide VHF Contest
The contest promotes VHF activity on the 6 and 2 meter bands with participation from around the world.
[ Hits: 63 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2N2/30 30m QRP Trasceiver
- A 30 Meter, Discrete Component CW Transceiver Built Manhattan-style
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 1.2 meter 1.25 meter 10 meter 10 meter amp 10 meter ca 10 meter dx 10 meter fm 10 meter mod 10 meter mod al 811 10 meter mod al-811 10 meter qrp 10 meter sdr
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links