6 el yagi for 2m4 links
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. This beam antenna is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 18488 | Votes: 349 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- 26 elelements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 26 elements 70cms Yagi for EME ultra low noise excellent G/T figure. Easy self build
[ Hits: 1711 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dual Band Satellite Yagi
- The antenna is a VHF side is a 2m moxon, tuned on 145.825 MHz. The driven element of the moxon couples to a driven element for a 5 element 70cms Yagi, tuned on 436.5 MHz.
[ Hits: 600 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 2121 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms1 ghz yagi 10 m yagi 10m yagi 10m yagi 11 m yagi 12 m yagi 12 yagi 12m yagi 13 cm yagi 14 db yagi 14 mhz yagi 144 mhz yagi 144 yagi 146 mhz yagi 15m 20m yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links