am antenna1460 links - and 7 categories
Antennas : 2M
- Experiments with a Moxon Rectangle antenna
- An easy to build moxon antenna for portable use.
A Moxon Rectangle is a two element beam, where both elements are folded towards eachother.
[ Hits: 3334 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Copper J-Pole Antennas
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, article edited by Rory Eikland, KG6HCU and Ken Larson, KJ6RZ, they have had excellent experience building and using J-Pole antennas, and share their experience on planning VHF and UHF Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 12471 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3544 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5532 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver'
s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system
[ Hits: 8271 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Antenna Selection Made Easy
- This page will help you answer important questions about antenna selection before you talk to a supplier. After reading this paper, you should be able to better determine the most important parameters you need to know for your antenna selection criteria.
[ Hits: 1892 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23968 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- Transmitter Power, Antenna Gain, Coax Loss
- Understanding relatio among transmitter power, antenna gain, and coax loss Trade-offs by Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 3123 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- New HF antenna HB9ABX
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
[ Hits: 21731 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 8.89 ]
- Ham Lake, Minnesota IC-PCR1000
- The system consists of a Icom IC-PCR1000 shortwave radio. Coverage is from 10 KHz to 1300 MHz.. Antenna is a Par Electronics EF-SWL in and sloper configuration.
[ Hits: 7633 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 8.61 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3679 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- The fact that the phasing between a wanted signal and an unwanted signal can be different on different antennas is put to advantage. With this condition, the unwanted signal can be cancelled out by controlling amplitude and phase. The heart of the system is some form of phase control circuitry.
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W2LJ's QRP Amateur Radio
- Dedicated to QRP, Morse Code and operating in the great outdoors, this pages contains a description of a CW QRP portable set, also some stuff on the Buddipole and PAC-12 antenna systems.
[ Hits: 2358 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Rocket Radio UK
- UK based suppliers of CB, amateur radio equipment and DAB digital radios. Other products include antennas, base and handheld scanners, and accessories including microphones, books.
[ Hits: 884 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GI Joe's radio electronics
- Dealer for Cb radios, Cb antenna & accessories Galaxy radio, Cobra cb radio, Ranger, Texas Star, Palomar. Police scanner, radar detector, GPS, GMRS, FRS, Wilson cellular amplifier & antennas. Owners manuals, schematics and links.
[ Hits: 12111 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1284 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1120 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Antenna elevator system for amateur satellites
- Smart homebrew antenna-ELEVATOR system with linear actuator. The actuator is a cheap and heavy tool with high enough torque, ideal for elevation systems, but in practice it needs quite an effort in order to operate correctly in your homebrew antenna system. This page inform you of the actuator's secrets.
[ Hits: 21036 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4741 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 scanner antenna from old tv antenna antenna analyzer antenna antenna k40 3d antenna what is antenna 220 antenna 70 mhz antenna 10 ghz antenna lz antenna swl antenna best antenna ewe antenna hf antenna antenna 30m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links