antennas 80 m61 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 80 Meters frame antenna
- Frame antenna for 80 and 160 meters band
[ Hits: 64244 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Low band antennas for 80 and 160m
- Antennas for the Low Bands. Plans and pictures of 80m and 160m antennas, both for transmission and reception built by EI7BA
[ Hits: 54403 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- 80-10 Meters Doublets antennas
- All band doublet antenna based on NB6Zep's design and an 88 foot flatop version
[ Hits: 7737 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2795 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10847 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 3.82 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 63760 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- Loop Antenna Design
- Full-wave loops are very popular antennas. They are especially useful on 80 and 40 meters where they perform well at modest heights
[ Hits: 2236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7802 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- Isotron Antennas
- Isotron antennas are antennas of reduced size, without tuning. On 40 and 80m band, it is made of two plates into v whose angles are connected by a coil.
In this article the description of a home made realization for the 40m band.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Antennas and Grounds for apartments
- Suggestions on finding RF ground when you live in an apartment and you want to setup an antenna
[ Hits: 22378 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.9 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 44448 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 71383 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Slotted Waveguide 802.11b WLAN antennas
- 802.11b WLAN Waveguide Antennas Unidirectional &
Omnidirectional. High gain, Simple construction by Trevor Marshall
[ Hits: 6391 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- A two element yagi bean
- Simple gain antennas for the beginner, a 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4651 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- ZeroFive Antennas
- Vertical antennas for all HF bands, expecially 80 40 20 meters bands
[ Hits: 6883 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 9.24 ]
- M2 Antennas
- 80m to 23cm beam antennas, oscar antennas, and antenna rotors
[ Hits: 10090 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.61 ]
- Nott Ltd.
- All band 10 thru 80 meters antennas. Park 'n Talk telescoping whip antenna mounts, folded unipole antennas
[ Hits: 3681 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1932 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1729 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Ham Radio Circuits
- Circuits of SSB Transceiver, AM DSB Transmitter, Antennas, BFO, VFO, 807, FM Mike, Crystal filter and more.
[ Hits: 35605 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas mw antennas q bar antennas qrp antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links