end fed antennas46 links
Antennas : Dipole
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 3868 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- Portable QRP HF Antennas
- Notes on the end-fed half-wave antenna, single-band stub-fed EFHW and a multiband EFHW antenna
[ Hits: 6411 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 8640 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 43225 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- N2CX on End-Fed Halfwave Antennas
- This original N2CX article was first published in the 72 newsletter back in 1997 or 1998.
[ Hits: 4057 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Halfer End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 25252 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.07 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 21061 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
[ Hits: 8578 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half wave antennas
[ Hits: 6075 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- End-fed Vertical and J-pole
- Understanding Gain differences, j-pole and end-feed vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 1467 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Portable Antennas: The EARCHI End Fed
- Endfed antenna using a 9:1 match by NT1K
[ Hits: 990 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1777 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- 88' Zig Zag Double Extended Zepp
- A Double Zepp indoor antenna based on Cebik's reccomendations and design. Can cover HF bands, fed with 450 ohm open wire feeder terminating in an automatic antenna tuner, can perform incredible results.
[ Hits: 2588 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 4357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Portable End Fed Zepp
- The no counterpoise antenna
[ Hits: 2422 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W3EDP Antenna by OK1RR
- W3EDP is a portable end-fed antenna that can work 40 to 10 meters with a tuner
[ Hits: 1103 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2 ]
- Long wire antenna random wire
- About longwire antennas, technically to be a true longwire an antenna needs to be at least one wavelength long, but common use of the term by Hams is for any random wire length that is end fed.
[ Hits: 1284 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1537 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 4309 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- SOTA Antennas
- An interesting article by K0JQZ about SOTA Antennas. Experience on end fed half wave antennas, and other wire portable antennas.
[ Hits: 891 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas fm antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas mw antennas owa antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links