end fed antennas46 links
Antennas : 10M
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 1515 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.8 ]
- 40m Vertical End-Fed Antenna
- A quarter wave vertical end-fed antenna for the 40 meters band. As all vertical antennas, also this aerial requires a good earthing system. In this project the ground is composed by twelve 4, wires buried in the lawn by using a spade to create a slit to drop the wire into.
[ Hits: 2338 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5 ]
- About End-Fed Antennas
- A basic article on end-fed antennas by KB6NU
[ Hits: 2389 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- End-fed wire antennas
- An RSGB article on end-fed wire antennas and the W3EDP alternative.
[ Hits: 1174 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Refining an End Fed Antenna
- Optimizing performances of the end-fed antennas QRP quarterly article
[ Hits: 1126 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Multiband end fed antennas
- This is a 200 Watt PEP step up transformer for end fed full and half wave antennas without radials, designed as a 200 Watt PEP
[ Hits: 2181 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.99 ]
- Multi-band End-Fed Antenna
- An excellent guide to homebrewing multi band end-fed antennas. The article, embed several drawings including diagrams and detailed pictures, illustrating the basic funcionality of end-fed antennas. The author gives some basic hints on how to build a half size antenna for 80 40 to 10 meters and a 6 meter to 40 meter configuration. It is also well described how to build the impedance transformer and the loading coils for lower bands.
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5 ]
- 20m vertical end fed half wave
- An EFHW antenna by M5FRA G8FRA
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- Centre fed half wave dipoles make great, simple and effective antennas for the HF bands. Sometimes however, the centre feed is not ideal. This great project will improve the overall antenna performance.
[ Hits: 1364 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- EFHW autotransformer comparison
- Two different ways to create autotransformer for end fed half wave wire antennas, by using ferrite or air core.
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna - Presentation
- A very well done presentation about End-Fed Half-Wave antennas. This PDF document contains a summary of experiences in how to build custom EFHW antennas. Includes an interesting comparison table of UnUn configurations with recommended toroids, Wire size, turns and capacitors. An useful recap on common errors in building homebrew EFHW Ununs completes the document.
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- End Fed Half-Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half-wave wire antennas with a couple of original experiments.
Author illustrate the role of the QRP matchbox, and a 40/20 meter antenna with a center stub making it a large bandwidth antenna for 40 and 20. Includes also an 80/40 end fed with the typical coil to make it available on 80 merts band.
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Chocking the End-Fed Antenna
- Stop common-mode current when transmitting with an end-fed antenna. Unbalanced antennas are very prone to currents on the outside of the coax.
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- HF Multiband end fed antennas
- A multiband end-fed antenna that cover 3.5 to 30 Mhz using a 1:64 Balun based on a FT240-43 core
[ Hits: 3540 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Overview on some SOTA portable antennas
- A review of some portable antennas for SOTA operations, including linked dipoles, end-fed, verticals
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Antennas for portable operations
- Article describing various type of portable antennas, from verticals, to dipoles, vertical dipoles, random wire with tuners, and end-fed antennas
[ Hits: 497 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Optimizing Ground Radials in End-Fed Antennas
- An interesting article focused on defining the optimal lenght and number of ground radials in vertical, inverted-L, end-fed antennas. This article compares also the radial length vs number of ground radials to power loss in transmitted power.
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ultimax Antennas Inc
- Ultimax antennas manufacturer of amateur radio End-Fed and bazooka antennas made in USA
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- LNR Precision
- LnR Precision Inc. is a North Carolina based company that specializes in Par EndFedz amateur radio antennas and MantiZ QRP Transceivers.
Their most popular products include End-Fed QRP portable antennas and HF FX Series QRP Transceivers.
[ Hits: 885 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PL259 Surge Arrestor
- Limiting static surges on dipoles, verticals or end fed antennas
[ Hits: 818 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas fm antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas mw antennas owa antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links