end feed hf6 links
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- Centre fed half wave dipoles make great, simple and effective antennas for the HF bands. Sometimes however, the centre feed is not ideal. This great project will improve the overall antenna performance.
[ Hits: 1170 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 88' Zig Zag Double Extended Zepp
- A Double Zepp indoor antenna based on Cebik's reccomendations and design. Can cover HF bands, fed with 450 ohm open wire feeder terminating in an automatic antenna tuner, can perform incredible results.
[ Hits: 2426 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- VHF Yagi from Old TV Antenna
- 6m/2m/70cm Yagi Antenna Built from Old TV Antenna
This turned out to be a great little antenna. It works the 6 meter, 2 meter and 70 centimeter bands. You can use one common feedpoint or two seperate feedpoints depending on how you would like to connect this antenna to your transceiver.
[ Hits: 579 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 13m high elevated vertical
- This article explores the performance of an unloaded elevated vertical, base matching and feed line as a multi-band HF antenna system.
[ Hits: 1161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- End Connected Windom
- This page describes a successful antenna designed during 2014. It covers 4 HF bands 40/20/15/10m. A developed version of the old Windom idea, where the feed point is off centre.
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Monaro NSW / Canberra Live scanner
- VHF/UHF Scan from Monaro NSW and Canberra (ACT). Stream/Feed contains text-tags with frequency, which is displayed in your media-player as title/Meta-data. Recommended that you use Winamp.
[ Hits: 3540 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.71 ]
You can try similar terms239 feed thru 300 ohm feed end feed end feed ant end feed hf end feed l end feed zep feed through 6 meter end feed antenna feed center feed circular feed current feed direct feed dish feed
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links